West Ham - post match thread

First 50 minutes was absolute liquid football, the passing and movement was an utter joy to watch.. We then lost our way a bit, sloppy goal to concede but when Nasri came on we looked quick and creative again.. We could have had 4 or 5 in the last 10 minutes... Overall.. Very pleased

Pep saying Nasri could stay

i think he should and hope he does...with peps style he will be awesome as his ball retention is fantastic.......his work rate is a lot better than when he first came here (mancini seemed to kick that into him near the ned of his reign)

he is a real goal threat as well

West Ham had 1 other shot on target other than their goal, 1 shot, from reading some of the posts they were all over us second half, they werent in reality, we werent really rattled at any point, with their size and ability they were always going to come into the game slightly at some point, we were always in control for me and I was never nervous.

So glad I didnt watch on Sky by the sounds of things Quinn seems to have been in full flow, I had Crimson Clive and Jim Beglin on my stream and they were very complementary about us.

1st half class. Best I've seen. Literally.

2nd half ran out of steam but still bossed it apart from 15 minutes.

Nasri. That is now an issue because he was fucking mint. Changed the game.

Pissed as a fart in Mary's.

Up the blues !

115km?....who cares how many miles they run, its about pressing and pressure and we were not doing it with the same intensity in the 2ns half. Watch the game again, alot more space on the wings and more time for them to play from the back..great win and happy with the result! talking crap?....no need for that, Put your dummy back in!

I care, as does Pep who incidentally going off his post match comments also thinks you're talking shite!

They have a dedicated thread to the Aguero 'elbow' incident on ragcafe.. I tried to find the thread dedicated to Fellaini's MANY elbow incidents but for some very strange reason there isn't one. Go figure.

What has Pep done to Kola? His sub suddenly made our backline calmer (not entirely calm) but I would hv never imagined it. Clichy had a mare, was ball-watching during the goal.

If we had converted our chances, we would hv hit double figures! Seeing the way we transitioned, Mou wud be scared to attack us. Our weakness remains our full-back against whom opposition wide-men should continuosly run behnd the line. They cant do it for full 90 but effectively teams will sacrifice midfield for us. This was an ideal preparation for bigger tests in the league.

Zaba was treading water for the goal, he was turned inside out..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.