West Ham - post match thread

cant stand noble...the epitome of everything wrong with english football in my opinion...... no tactical nouse just lots of effort and a dirty bastard...basicaly a pub footballer with a much better higher level of basic skill and fitness....compare and contrast him to silva....one is a thug one is a footballer

A shoo-in for the next England squad then :)

Overall really good. There a wobble for 10-15 mins after their goal but Nasri seemed to sort us out. On balance could have had 5 or 6. Sterling looks brilliant. I had my reservations but he's looked great so far. Couldn't see the elbow from where I was but nobody really reacted to it. Imagine sky will play it on loop though.
I doubt it, because the replay shows there was no contact. I thought it was bad at full speed, but on the replay, you realise it's nothing really.

Great to see West ham manager really play the Aguero incident down...didnt think there was anything in it!

What has Pep done to Kola? His sub suddenly made our backline calmer (not entirely calm) but I would hv never imagined it. Clichy had a mare, was ball-watching during the goal.

If we had converted our chances, we would hv hit double figures! Seeing the way we transitioned, Mou wud be scared to attack us. Our weakness remains our full-back against whom opposition wide-men should continuosly run behnd the line. They cant do it for full 90 but effectively teams will sacrifice midfield for us. This was an ideal preparation for bigger tests in the league.

They were playing long the miserable twats. He said kola was good in the air. He's not wrong is he??

Only issue there is we conceded in the air before the sub.

We now have a manager a proper manager

Great first half.
I also thought we were very good the second.
Their goal came out of the blue after a good 15mins from us but couldn't score.
After that we had chances again and never really looked like conceding.
Last 10 again we could have scored 4 but on the whole a very good performance.
Samir deserves a chance to shine in this team, an ideal player for a Pep side if fit.

A shoo-in for the next England squad then :)

haha was thinking the same thing as i typed it and he has played under Fat Sam before as well....

really don't want sterling int he england squad either as it will have a negative impact on him (though I'm sure raheem thinks differently)

They have a dedicated thread to the Aguero 'elbow' incident on ragcafe.. I tried to find the thread dedicated to Fellaini's MANY elbow incidents but for some very strange reason there isn't one. Go figure.
Well yeah, but there's never been a situation where we've been desperate for Fellaini to be banned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.