West Ham - post match thread

No energy yet ran a combined 115km....6 more than West Ham, had 67% possession, just short of 600 passes and 22 shots.

Stop talking crap.

115km?....who cares how many miles they run, its about pressing and pressure and we were not doing it with the same intensity in the 2ns half. Watch the game again, alot more space on the wings and more time for them to play from the back..great win and happy with the result! talking crap?....no need for that, Put your dummy back in!

Why did Bravo not start today, he was registered in time. If it is because we want to give him the number 1 shirt but don't want to strip Hart of it then it could have cost us points. Also Willy is an accident waiting to happen so Hart should be our number 2 this season.

cant stand noble...the epitome of everything wrong with english football in my opinion...... no tactical nouse just lots of effort and a dirty bastard...basicaly a pub footballer with a much better higher level of basic skill and fitness....compare and contrast him to silva....one is a thug one is a footballer

Overall really good. There a wobble for 10-15 mins after their goal but Nasri seemed to sort us out. On balance could have had 5 or 6. Sterling looks brilliant. I had my reservations but he's looked great so far. Couldn't see the elbow from where I was but nobody really reacted to it. Imagine sky will play it on loop though.

Why did Bravo not start today, he was registered in time. If it is because we want to give him the number 1 shirt but don't want to strip Hart of it then it could have cost us points. Also Willy is an accident waiting to happen so Hart should be our number 2 this season.

This. Hard to believe that we would let Hart go and keep Willy at no.2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.