West Ham - post match thread

Fucking mint for 80 mins, Not even a wobble they changed their system Pep took about 10 mins to suss it and closed it down with 2 great subs, Sterling is just loving it, Ferny is a fucking monster of a player at the moment. Merlin looking like the lad we all know, and as for Sergio it's about time our boys give a bit back.

What do you mean?

Plain to see that the second half pressing wasn't as intense as the first. Do you disagree?
You asked if the stats were for the second half.

I asked the stats on chances and attempts for the second half.

We hammered them both halves.

First half was sublime football, Silva back to his magic best, Nolito links up so well with players, it's just a shame he lacks the pace, could be a problem for him against top class opposition. Sterling oozing confidence. we need to take more chances though and at times we were guilty of overplaying it. Second half we looked disjointed and open but did well to see the game out. Thought Kolarov was yet again outstanding when he came on, showed Otamendi, who was back to his eratic self, how to be a Centre back in Peps team. Still not entirely convinced on KDB in his new role yet, hopefully it's just a case of him becoming accustomed to it as he looks stifled at the moment. Fernandinho, Gundogan and Silva for the derby hopefully.

Today there was no Bravo, Kompany, Sagna, Mangala,Yaya,Gundogan,Sane or Bony in the squad. Some will obviously be going but what a squad we have.

Yet your first post says he will get a ban so which is it?

You're always the same fella!

There are a few posters who have changed their mind since they first posted, emotions running high after a game, adrenaline soothing through the veins, once they've calmed down, stopped listening to Quinn and compared it to bogbrush every week, they'll see it for what it is.

You asked if the stats were for the second half.

I asked the stats on chances and attempts for the second half.

We hammered them both halves.

I asked that as someone mentioned we weren't as pressing as much in the second half and then blueinusa quoted stats for the whole game telling the first poster to stop chatting shit.

I don't know the split between the halves but it was plain to see the first poster was correct. Do you disagree?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.