West Ham - post match thread

I care, as does Pep who incidentally going off his post match comments also thinks you're talking shite!

ok! So you would expect Pep to criticise his players for their 2nd half play, to the press? wow! It seems clear to many that the intensity dropped in the 2nd half, which is understandable after the work they put in the first 45minutes but it still happened. As I say, great win and think that 1st half was the best I've seen for a very long time but its clear to most, we were not pressing as high and with the same intensity in the 2nd half and that allowed West ham to get back into the game, until a touch of class from Sterling at the end made it safe!

Fellaini literally does 7 of them per half of football and has not had a ban yet. Aguero does one and its a 3 match ban or whatever. Joke

Bilic didn't bat an eyelid when the interviewer mention Sergio's indiscretion. So no big witch hunt from him. Unlike Rednapps dad did on Mario. Pretty sure the ref saw it anyway.

I asked that as someone mentioned we weren't as pressing as much in the second half and then blueinusa quoted stats for the whole game telling the first poster to stop chatting shit.

I don't know the split between the halves but it was plain to see the first poster was correct. Do you disagree?

I completely disagree.

What you forget to mention is West hams change in tactic and that being stick their big lads up front and hit it long, thus bypassing midfield and attempting to turn us.

Yes the pattern of the game changed because of that but it didnt change because we stopped pressing or where tired, something the poster i replied to was trying to say.

Good result , should have been out of sight in the 1st half , 3-0 or 4-0 would not have flattered us , showed enough fight in the 2nd half to limit West Ham to a couple of corners and a free kick , you can guarantee Pep will not be happy with the 2nd half performance , he is a perfectionist . Not sure what is driving Quinn with his negativity towards our club , perhaps a nice fat monthly paycheck from Murdoch has something to do with it , he had a pair of bollocks when he played the game , now he's just a yes man and a f8cking coward , Aguero straight arm (not an elbow) was never a sending off , Reid pushed him off balance in the 1st place , and according to Bilic , Reid was coming off anyway . No doubt the Trafford eye gouger , Sky and the Rag media will be all over this , for the next few days , trying to get Sergio banned for the derby.

The officials were shit again. Lost count of the snidy smacks Sterling and Sergio got and don't get me started on that spurs loving fucker Beck. How many calls did he get wrong.

First time I've seen our boys in the flesh this season and water a fucking season I'm genuinely excited although I expect Sky are getting Aguero banned for the Derby. From where I was in thought **** was faking it?

I completely disagree.

What you forget to mention is West hams change in tactic and that being stick their big lads up front and hit it long, thus bypassing midfield and attempting to turn us.

Yes the pattern of the game changed because of that but it didnt change because we stopped pressing or where tired, something the poster i replied to was trying to say.

As is your right but I think you are wrong. West Hams tactics did affect it of course but the combination of that, the goal, Stones going off, Willy hoofing it more, getting tired and a few passes going astray made us take a backward step slightly and we weren't as intense but it's understandable. In my opinion of course.

Zaba was treading water for the goal, he was turned inside out..

Fair comment , thought Zabs put a lot into that game ,and covered a lot of ground , but faded 2nd half , surprised we didnt have Maffeo on the bench or an alternative , their left back , (who should have been sent off for persistent fouling on Sterling) did got a couple of crosses in , overall Zabs had a decent game , didnt think i would be saying that in the summer , thought he was on his bike.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.