West Ham - post match thread

wow just seen Masuakus challenge on Stones. He totally raked him but surprise surprise, Quinn says he tried to pull out so Sky let it drop. Compare and contrast with Aguero. Quinn sprinted back to the studio to assassinate him.

Was there sufficient stardust sprinkling for you in that first half you lanky prick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cunts at dailyfail have dedicated first four parahgraphs of match report on aguero incident

Well it stinks. Agenda! However, this is the first time I can say that I believe we can manage without him. KDB's role would change. But I don't think he'll be banned. Too innocuous.

wow just seen Masuakus challenge on Stones. He totally raked him but surprise surprise, Quinn says he tried to pull out so Sky let it drop. Compare and contrast with Aguero. Quinn sprinted back to the studio to assassinate him.

Was there sufficient stardust sprinkling for you in that first half you lanky prick.

Haha I just visualized that.

Quinn is a total anti city twat. He has an agenda.

A dominant performance early in the game as we pressed to quickly take back possession on the rare occasions we lost it. Scored twice and could easily have scored more.

After a bright start, pressing dropped off a bit and we hoofed the ball up field on defense when not strictly necessary, ceding more possession than we ought to have. I think - as team fitness improves - we'll be able to press on a more consistent basis as the season wears on.

Tremendous performances from Silva - ran the show - Sterling - MoTM - and, when he came on, Nasri.

Nasri's off the ball movement was sublime. He totally gets Pep's system. Always making himself available. Moving out of overcrowded zones. Showing up everywhere on the pitch, making it extremely difficult for defenders to mark him. Looking for a passing triangle? Start with Nasri - it's there every time. And in possession of the ball, he makes cutting passes, quickly finding open players, and often leading to shots on goal. I really hope he stays.

We're continuing to improve under Pep and with injured players returning shortly and with Bravo at the back we're going to be much better still.

Last edited:
I rarely used to buy into this agenda malarkey, and am usually at the games. Watching and listening after work today to the second half.. Someone must have shit in Quinn's boots before he left. Constantly dragging back to any tiny perceived negative about city.
NQIAC

There were a few blokes here who stated nasri is a pep sort of player and i disagreed because personally i couldn't imagine him as a pep sort of player but after his little cameo today it was very much evident he can be a useful member of our squad. I do hope now that he stays.

Another great game, another great performance for the most part and another 3 points. What aguero did was stupid and considering how much media already hates us they would not let this incident slide by but whether he gets banned or not we have enough firepower to win at scumtrafford

How much contact/intent is there, really? Reid falls down clutching his face, when Sergio's arm hits his shoulder?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.