West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kompany

Kompany Kompany Kompany Kompany

Kompany Kompany

Kompany Kompany Kompany

Kompany

just park the fooking bus.

SuperSilva said:
Kun Aguero said:
I'd play
Hart
Zaba Lescott Kompany Demichelis Clichy
Milner Garcia Yaya Silva
Dzeko

Park the fucking bus.

sounds funny as f*ck but you know we would all be sh*tting bricks for 90+mins...

Pellers would never play like that even if you put a gun to his head... always wants to play attractive attacking football whilst pressing high and defending strong...

We're no fuckiing good at parking the bus. It's like asking Marilyn Monroe to be Elsie Tanner.

Early goal and we'll smash them but the longer it stays goaless i'll worry about the big lump up front getting his head on a corner or big hoof into the box

Pls start with 2 strikers on top and go for an early goal, Jovetic in for milner. We dont need 5 in midfield against teams that park the bus.

When Jovetic come on yesterday we got such a good movement on the offensive side and it opens up Dzeko, not easy for Dzeko to play against 3 central defenders alone.

Same team as last night, same approach and well eventually get what we deserve. An early goal would make it more enjoyable though.

Same starting XI as last night for me. Control midfield, control possession, and make them work like hell to get it back. See how up for it they are. If we get an early goal they'll probably knock it on the head.

4-1 (2-0 HT) will do it.
The players and Pelle are focused- most important factor. We have the brains and quality to win it with a margin. We are not Chelsea, we have a much stronger squad and another level of scoring ability. Even if WHU park the bus, we will destroy them. Draw would still do, so we wont be as nervy as today. Patience is key.

asplund2 said:
Pls start with 2 strikers on top and go for an early goal, Jovetic in for milner. We dont need 5 in midfield against teams that park the bus.

When Jovetic come on yesterday we got such a good movement on the offensive side and it opens up Dzeko, not easy for Dzeko to play against 3 central defenders alone.

Sorry, I don't agree. 451- we need strong midfield to minimise WHU's counterattack effectiveness. Silva, Toure, Nasri, Milner are all dangerous attacking players. Control the game, settle in, and change if needed. I say this all the time. That's what we did yesterday. We need a draw, lets not be hasty.

We will go for the win I'd like to see it done in style. And I want to see Gerrards face at the end of the game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.