West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Blue said:
Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
Need a Martin Tyler thread the man is a legend fucking loves City to wears a blue thong under his Kecks!!!

Piss take surely and I don't mean about the thong as he probably wears one.

Nope Augero made him and he has said it's the team he likes commenting on most !!

Glad it's raining. Suits passing teams who move the ball quickly. If West Ham try to long ball it won't stick in the grass. Fell sorry for Hammer fans. They are like Villa fans. A great club, great fans, yet stuck with poor managers serving up dross every week. Hope West Ham sack Fat Sam and get a manager in tune with the West Ham philosophy, Laudrup.

Sky Blue said:
Need a Martin Tyler thread the man is a legend fucking loves City to wears a blue thong under his Kecks!!!

No, he definitely does. I saw them on him when he was exposing himself to people in the park.

Just hung out my Man City flag Making Moston more Blue. My Feelings at the moment are apprehensive, anxious, skittish, confident, coltish, buoyant and high spirited.
After the game i'm expecting to feel proud, ecstatic, contented, delighted, satisfied, gleeful, jaunty, jubilant, jovial, inebriated.

Sky Blue said:

Nope Augero made him and he has said it's the team he likes commenting on most !!
There is already a thread on him and let's just say it's not very complimentary.

The man is a prize bellend.

Sky Blue said:

He's probably been slapped on the wrist for his disgusting commentary for us recently.

Sky didn't select him to commentate on the Villa match. The other guy's pulse actually raised during the game.

Fuck this rubber faced old fart.

If we win it they will all come out of the woodwork to say we deserved it all along after willing Liverpool all year.

Peasants. All of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.