West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is time for us to step up to the plate. It's an opportunity for revenge against those who hate us...Greg Dyke; Platini and Gill and the cockroaches at UEFA; Sir Bobby ticket tout; the racist snakes in the tabloid press; Brenda and his deluded army of fans; Mourhino and his negative tactics and pathetic antics; Tyler and Sky TV; and of course the rags who have spent decades taunting us. The players have to use a siege mentality to achieve this second title. We have been treated with contempt all season by the football establishment and the media. Contrast our treatment with Chelsea who were lauded when they started to smash up the cartel. Let's be honest City have always been an anti-establishment club. We were outsiders when Big Mal and Joe won us the league. Today we need to live up to our traditions.

Im fed up to my ballbag with all the comments on telly and papers about how City will freeze today and that West ham have nowt to lose so could well turn us over..

Below are a list of comments on Newcastles chances today and how Liverpool could well freeze under the pressure...

yeah whatever !! said:
Im fed up to my ballbag with all the comments on telly and papers about how City will freeze today and that West ham have nowt to lose so could well turn us over..

Below are a list of comments on Newcastles chances today and how Liverpool could well freeze under the pressure...

I think you have put to many quotes on that list.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Someone will not be happy if we win the title.

Football Association chairman Greg Dyke says it is 'pretty depressing' that potential Premier League champions Manchester City have so few English players.

They say you shouldn't believe what you read in the press, and I don't know if this is a direct quote, but, if it is, it's disgusting and disgraceful. He should take a neutral position, given that he's the head of a governing body, but he's a southern plastic united fan isn't he? He has no credibility anyway, having come up with the ridiculous proposals which he did this week.
Are we playing today? I know Liverpool are, but can't see much about any other games.
Brenda Rogers'ssss teeth look nice, don't they? She looks a bit like a man though - is she going in for Eurovision next year? It's about time Liverpool won something, and that could be their best chance of silverware in the forseeable future:-)

Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
Need a Martin Tyler thread the man is a legend fucking loves City to wears a blue thong under his Kecks!!!

Piss take surely and I don't mean about the thong as he probably wears one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.