West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueincy said:
Just hung out my Man City flag Making Moston more Blue. My Feelings at the moment are apprehensive, anxious, skittish, confident, coltish, buoyant and high spirited.
After the game i'm expecting to feel proud, ecstatic, contented, delighted, satisfied, gleeful, jaunty, jubilant, jovial, inebriated.

Do you live on Joyce St saw a City flag hanging out of the window there ?

andrewmswift said:
i am not sleeping tonight apparently

I just woke up.. at 3 am....

reckon I'll get showered early and look around for girlies until nearer kick-off time, or maybe I'll tune into TalkSh*te and listen to the build-up

Greg Dyke what a stain on the English game, still, spouting such nonsense I don't consider him to be any threat & give him enough rope and he'll probably hang himself he's that stupid

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
blueincy said:
Just hung out my Man City flag Making Moston more Blue. My Feelings at the moment are apprehensive, anxious, skittish, confident, coltish, buoyant and high spirited.
After the game i'm expecting to feel proud, ecstatic, contented, delighted, satisfied, gleeful, jaunty, jubilant, jovial, inebriated.

That'll be me...
Come on City!!!!

Neighbour with scarf out of the window. Fuck that, mine's staying in. Might make an appearance later.

blueincy said:
Tueartsoverhead kick said:
blueincy said:

That'll be me...
Come on City!!!!

I live just off St Marys Rd leaving here about 1ish to the match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.