West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
.... and the Flapathon rolls on.

I'm a proud flapper. Strangely QPR was the one day that before the match I wasn't really flapping at all, I was unusually confident. I'm not really flapping about this match either and that coincidence in itself is enough to make me consider some serious flapping. But it won't be match flapping, it'll be not flapping flapping.

the sheer relief when the first went in last night was palpable to say the least It will make such a difference to get one early, on Sunday, But there is a feeling that its not in our DNA to do this, its like we are not going to do this until we get the all clear from the St John Ambulance team that they have their quota of heart patients they need so give Edin the wink and tell him he can get one now

kippaxwarrior said:
Pam said:
.... and the Flapathon rolls on.

Come on Pam. Even you must be a little nervous about Sunday(or are you just a robot?!)

Pam flaps like a washing line of fat lass's knickers in a force 11 gale with every post.
She only stops flapping to tell us how much she hates the rags, and then resumes flapping.
I presume for derby games she multi-tasks and does both.
My solution would be either a rampant rabbit or a Prozac script.

just wanted to say it was great of Blues to sing the Lescott top of the league song last night Although he is leaving ,his celebration a couple of weeks ago ,when we scored summed up the feeling he has with us City will be a quieter place without him and Micah next season

I'll be flapping all week and up to the minute we have a comfortable lead over West Ham. Fat Sam wants to piss on our chips badly so I see it being a torturous 90 minutes.

aguerooooo said:
just wanted to say it was great of Blues to sing the Lescott top of the league song last night Although he is leaving ,his celebration a couple of weeks ago ,when we scored summed up the feeling he has with us City will be a quieter place without him and Micah next season

I'm glad you mentioned that. There's something g hugely likeable about lescott and I hope he gets chance to say goodbye in style at the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.