West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Pam said:
.... and the Flapathon rolls on.

Come on Pam. Even you must be a little nervous about Sunday(or are you just a robot?!)

Pam flaps like a washing line of fat lass's knickers in a force 11 gale with every post.
She only stops flapping to tell us how much she hates the rags, and then resumes flapping.
I presume for derby games she multi-tasks and does both.
My solution would be either a rampant rabbit or a Prozac script.

I shouldn't have been drinking tea when I read that!

kippaxwarrior said:
Pam said:

Come on Pam. Even you must be a little nervous about Sunday(or are you just a robot?!)

I constantly, constantly flap, Kippax. Will be terrified by Sunday morning. But hopefully the players won't.

Pam said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Pam said:

I constantly, constantly flap, Kippax. Will be terrified by Sunday morning. But hopefully the players won't.

I will be as well
Couple of pints in Mother Mac's to calm the nerves beforehand with my dad telling me not to worry,but i know by the time i get to my seat in the stadium i will be in bits
Hoping were 4-0 up inside 20 minutes

Didsbury Dave said:
aguerooooo said:
just wanted to say it was great of Blues to sing the Lescott top of the league song last night Although he is leaving ,his celebration a couple of weeks ago ,when we scored summed up the feeling he has with us City will be a quieter place without him and Micah next season

I'm glad you mentioned that. There's something g hugely likeable about lescott and I hope he gets chance to say goodbye in style at the weekend.

one for the few of the old guard like Shay given who was there last night not to be spread across the MEN for doing something daft punching the kit man refusing to say hello to the little people fighting in the dance hall etc all the best Joeleon

Same as yesterday and Palace away will do just fine. Calm, controlled performance, no need to go gung ho and leave ourselves exposed. The chances will come and we should take care of business.

kippaxwarrior said:
Pam said:

Pam flaps like a washing line of fat lass's knickers in a force 11 gale with every post.
She only stops flapping to tell us how much she hates the rags, and then resumes flapping.

Does a rampant rabbit up the arse work for male flappers?

This season has had so many twists i am just praying Sunday doesn't have one as well!

The fact we only need a point should hopefully relieve some of the tension[like flapping does,lol].If we had only drawn aginst Villa the pressure would have been unbearable and given the dippers hope again.As it is they can win and we can draw and as bad as Newcastle are i can't see them letting in 14 goals!

Lancet Fluke said:
kippaxwarrior said:

Try it if you want, don't tell us how you get on though I don't want the images in my head.

aguero93:20 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Try it if you want, don't tell us how you get on though I don't want the images in my head.

You two faced bastard, fancy posting this on the forum and then PMing me asking for pics.

Lancet Fluke said:
aguero93:20 said:
Lancet Fluke said:

You two faced bastard, fancy posting this on the forum and then PMing me asking for pics.
Haha nice comeback you **** :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.