West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kippaxwarrior said:
Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap......

And its only Thursday :-( How am i going to cope?
Valium

kippaxwarrior said:
Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap Flap......

Setting fire to your own hair is an effective distraction, I always find.

Pam said:
kippaxwarrior said:

Setting fire to your own hair is an effective distraction, I always find.
made my day ;0

I like West Ham.

3 - 1 in the league

6 - 0 at theirs in the cup.

and we will destroy them again..........and they won't care.

5 - 0

Partehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1E8k7T0.gif

AW, no! This is like it was after we beat Newcastle and you couldn't think of anything else except the QPR game.

Same type of game to villa, apart from west ham will get the ball forward quicker. Use the big strikers as the target. Long ball and counter. We will need to be patient again.

They will be more of a threat than villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.