West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kupest said:
@BluePhil8 said:
jaigurugoat said:
I would probably play the same side apart from Clichy in for kolarov to make us more solid at the back.

I see this myth is still persisting.

This is one game I would want Kolarov. Height is needed on set pieces and those long balls. Clichy can't do that.
That's what I'm saying. Kolarov is better than Clichy defensively. Clichy is a coward in the big matches. I will be nervous if Clichy starts.

@BluePhil8 said:
kupest said:
@BluePhil8 said:

This is one game I would want Kolarov. Height is needed on set pieces and those long balls. Clichy can't do that.
That's what I'm saying. Kolarov is better than Clichy defensively. Clichy is a coward in the big matches. I will be nervous if Clichy starts.

Bit harsh on clichy both have had fantastic season just prefer kolarov as he's improved 10 fold his defending is know very good and he gives us a great attacking option. Anyway same team for me.

If Aguero is fit I'd start him with Dzeko. If he's not fit then I'd go with a similar team to Wednesday except have Jovetic instead of Milner, I like the way he manages to link play with others, I don't know what Manuel has against him but we looked a far better side when he came on 2nd half against Villa.

@BluePhil8 said:
kupest said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Clichy is "a coward"? Oh do fuck off

BringBackSwales said:
@BluePhil8 said:
kupest said:

Clichy is "a coward"? Oh do fuck off

No. He is. United 2-3, Chelsea 1-2 at the bridge this season, never has the confidence to cross the ball, never has a shot.

He is a good player against the mid table teams, which is fine, you need players like him in the squad. In the big matches though, I can't recall him ever having a stand out game and completly dominating in attack and defence like Zaba and Kola do.

@BluePhil8 said:
kupest said:
@BluePhil8 said:

"Clichy is a coward" and why would that be??.

Dextersmate said:
@BluePhil8 said:
kupest said:

"Clichy is a coward" and why would that be??.
I've already explained.

I've also created a thread on the matter;

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292145" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292145</a>

It's not a knee jerk view I've formed of him. It's an opinion I have that has formed over watching him deteriorate since the title winning season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.