West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BluePhil8 said:
I've also created a thread on the matter;

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292145" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292145</a>

It's not a knee jerk view I've formed of him. It's an opinion I have that has formed over watching him deteriorate since the title winning season.

Sorry didn,t realise you had come out with this shit before.

Dextersmate said:
@BluePhil8 said:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292145" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292145</a>

It's not a knee jerk view I've formed of him. It's an opinion I have that has formed over watching him deteriorate since the title winning season.

Well yeah, there are 38 pages of debate on the matter but clearly your opinion is gospel.

Anyway, let's just support whoever plays on Sunday instead of bickering.

@BluePhil8 said:
Dextersmate said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Well yeah, there are 38 pages of debate on the matter but clearly your opinion is gospel.

Debate ? Or squabbling.

Dextersmate said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Dextersmate said:

Debate ? Or squabbling.
Debate, squabbling, arguing.

Whatever you want to call it. The fact is that not everyone is in agreement that Clichy is still playing to the standard of 2012. As I say it's my opinion. I'll be disappointed if he starts on Sunday but I'll support him once the game starts.

@BluePhil8 said:
Dextersmate said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Debate ? Or squabbling.

Whatever you want to call it. The fact is that not everyone is in agreement that Clichy is still playing to the standard of 2012. As I say it's my opinion. I'll be disappointed if he starts on Sunday but I'll support him once the game starts.

Yeah Ok bud,only messing. We,ll all be happy Sunday.

Dextersmate said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Dextersmate said:
Debate ? Or squabbling.

Yeah Ok bud,only messing. We,ll all be happy Sunday.
Fingers crossed.

Probably old news: Aguero back in training today

article-2623481-1DAB2A6400000578-699_306x423.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Manchester-City-win-Premier-League-title.html

But that pic is off Aguero on his own. Perhaps he can make the bench

Just an idea - can't start another thread - On Sunday after 10 mins. why do we not start singing "Edin Dzeko' oh" - 10 is his shirt number.

Bluep*ss said:
Just an idea - can't start another thread - On Sunday after 10 mins. why do we not start singing "Edin Dzeko' oh" - 10 is his shirt number.
Not a bad idea, he has been the difference since Christmas and you can tell when the fans are behind him he is a different player.

Carroll will be a handful, very strong in the air and pretty good on the deck as well. I reckon he'll score what with the occasion so we'll have to score swell. Please god not the false dawn of the Zabaleta goal at the QPR match, which turned out ok in the end!..... Can you imagine how we'd be feeling if we'd actually blown it in 2012! Without the knowledge of that experience we'd all be already wearing brown corduroy trousers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.