West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been on RAWK (now my second favourite forum for pure entertainment) and apparently West Ham are just the team to frustrate us like they have the last three times that we've played them!

You really couldn't make this shit up.

blueincy said:
More of this and I'd be buzzing.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Features/2014/May/City-v-Aston-Villa-music-montage

Hope Carroll still bears a grudge against Rogers and the way he the club treated him, 3 months disgraceful..

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...lieves-title-is-going-to-anfield-9239844.html
Yeah that's what's bizzare about Liverpool fans acting like he will score for them.

They called him a waste if money and a donkey for 1 year and when Rogers came in he said he had to leave because he wouldn't fit a passing system.

If anything Liverpool have stunted his career and he should resent them a bit.

Scaley said:
Just been on RAWK (now my second favourite forum for pure entertainment) and apparently West Ham are just the team to frustrate us like they have the last three times that we've played them!

To be fair i do remember going to west ham away season before last and i can assure you i was beyond frustrated with the 0-0

HOWEVER this game is completely different to a saturday night game on a cold october night...

Until we are 3 up with only 5 mins left to go i'll be nervous

Scaley said:

They can frustrate us to their heart's content as long as they don't score.

Scaley said:

In the last 2 weeks, Crystal Palace were going to draw/beat us, they were going to hammer Crystal Palace 8-0, Villa would take a point at worst off us, they would beat Newcastle ten nil.

The only one they didn't go over the top on was Everton.

Now it's Nolan/Downing and Carroll. The same Downing and Carroll that Rodgers fucked off and most fans hated.

They are forgetting that West Ham also have 8 other non scouse affiliated players and a manager who probably goes to Dinner with Taggert on a regular basis.( He may hate us but he doesn't want them getting anywhere near to that perch he knocked them off.)

It will be so pleasing if we see it through.

@BluePhil8 said:
jaigurugoat said:
I would probably play the same side apart from Clichy in for kolarov to make us more solid at the back.

I see this myth is still persisting.

In my opinion, Gael Clichy is the most overrated player currently at City. He is a good player, but he shouldn't be picked ahead of Kolarov for any game.

A Chelsea fan who comes in peace.
Hope you spank the spammers on sunday, although not by more than 3 goals.
Can't stand the thought of the dippers winning the title.
Both our clubs have been through good times, then fallen on really bad times.
I remember outside The Bridge, late 70's early 80's, throwing coins into buckets outside
trying to save the place.
Scousers, goons, united an d tottnumb did'nt give a shit about us then.
Roman arrives, all things change, we are now the most hated Club on the planet
Fark em all.
Same thing has happened to you, all I can say is enjoy the ride and stop stevie memememe
winning the league.

Of course next year, I hope we walk al over you, but do your job on Sunday.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Scaley said:

In the last 2 weeks, Crystal Palace were going to draw/beat us, they were going to hammer Crystal Palace 8-0, Villa would take a point at worst off us, they would beat Newcastle ten nil.

The only one they didn't go over the top on was Everton.

Now it's Nolan/Downing and Carroll. The same Downing and Carroll that Rodgers fucked off and most fans hated.

They are forgetting that West Ham also have 8 other non scouse affiliated players and a manager who probably goes to Dinner with Taggert on a regular basis.( He may hate us but he doesn't want them getting anywhere near to that perch he knocked them off.)

It will be so pleasing if we see it through.
And let's not forget, Nolan can have a Liverpool tattoo on his head and pledge allegiance to a picture of Phil Thompson every night before nailing his wife. Nolan can have all the will in the world to beat us on Sunday.

Let's not forget though, it's only Kevin Nolan. He isn't going to morph in to Zlatan Ibrahimovic for this game. He is limited by his ability.

Kompany and Demichellis and Garcia will head everything away but to he honest, I think they will just sit deep for a draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.