West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Why can't we play today? Sunday seems a long way away :(
24 hours more rest for Yaya, Silva and Aguero

I never saw it like that... Cheers Marv, you lovely b*stard!

I feel a hell of a lot better now and will be happy to wait another 24 hours!!

HellasLEAF said:
quick question gents.

is it looking like both Aguero AND Dzeko to start??

Both fit so depends on Pellegrini.

Would be folly to drop Dzeko so the main question is whether Kun will start alongside him or be saved for later. I'm guessing he won't used for the full 93minutes and 20 seconds.

If it were me, I'd start Sergio and go balls out for a decent first-half lead. Would like to see Jovetic and Negredo get some time in the pitch. Jovetic is looking tidy while the Beast needs - and deserves - a lift. All this will, of course, be governed by how things are going.

Come on you Blues. GTFI!!!

SuperSilva said:
Marvin said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Why can't we play today? Sunday seems a long way away :(
24 hours more rest for Yaya, Silva and Aguero

I never saw it like that... Cheers Marv, you lovely b*stard!

I feel a hell of a lot better now and will be happy to wait another 24 hours!!

Footballers tired kicking a ball about? Never. ;)

Just going to be a long booze free day as tomorrow will be a beerfest from lunchtime in town til late with only a break in the ground.

Think I'll watch Eurovision tonight as I'll be staying in.

Rammy Blue said:
Ducado said:
Why have Sky got us at 2.00 and the other games at 2.55?

Their programme starts at 2, we're the main event.
Will we have any pundit who truly represents us , or will it be quinn, redcrapp and souness.
Goals on Sunday have 2 former legends,fowler and didi.

Good luck lads, you will do it.

I'm another Sunderland fan that enjoyed meeting loads of your supporters and i won't forget the way you treated us after your cup final victory. I was also at maine road all those years ago when we were relegated and you showed us the right respect then too.

If you look on our forum you will see that 99% of us are behind you for the reasons above and that we can't stand the thought of the bin dippers and their legions of plastic cockney/asian/irish "fans" winning anything. We would never hear the last of it.

See you at the SOL next season for the annual 1-0 eh!

Enjoy your day….

Been thinking about this game for a while, and whilst its going to be hard, it's only because of the occasion, no disrespect to West Ham, but if this fixture was being played in February or September, would we be one bit worried?

Go for the fucking throat early, get an early goal and then let them chase us for 90 Minutes

Hart

Zaba Kompany Demichelis Kolarov

Garcia Yaya

Nasri Aguero Silva

Dzeko

4-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.