West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
paulchapo said:
karen7 said:
I'm assuming if they were playing the dippers they would throw the game because they want them to win the title

That is the annoying thing,with statements like that it would make you wonder.I also wonder what Carroll and Downing owe to Liverpool and in particular Rodgers,their career went backwards there,although i guess the dipper fans were always good to Carrol in the hope he would come good.

It could be either the ex dippers players dont try because they dont want them to win the title or they are fired up to prove they shouldn't have been let go
Guess we will find out tomorrow

I think their whole team will be fired up for it,they are in the worldwide spotlight and it is almost like a cup final,although they personally can't win anything.If we keep our cool and play our normal game we should still have too much for them hopefully!

paulchapo said:
I am sick of reading articles by fat fucking Sam and some of his players[their keeper is at it today] about how they are going to ruin our day because of old connections and talk about being professional etcetera.If i was a West Ham fan i would be pissed off they didn't think about being so fired up and professional before EVERY game,maybe they would have had a better season if they had!

I hope we smash them nice and early tomorrow and join in with the WHU fans with a nice loud rendition of,''You're getting sacked in the morning!'' to their bloated toad/turd of a manager!
I am with you on this,also when pundits are asked its answered with Liverpool will win,yet west ham will give us a game( no doubt they will) yet there is no mention that Newcastle will take the game to liverfuckinfool

The only problem with having a fully fit squad would be possibly not having some of our players on the bench :(.

IF we are cruising I would really like to see Lescott, Micah given a run. Hopefully they arn't dropped.

Missed Football Focus and was looking forward to seeing preview of tomoz. Anyone know file sharing website that might have it? FA don't allow it on IPlayer and Isohunt only has archive stuff now. Cheez.

kupest said:
The only problem with having a fully fit squad would be possibly not having some of our players on the bench :(.

IF we are cruising I would really like to see Lescott, Micah given a run. Hopefully they arn't dropped.

Run the first part past me again please

The Fat lady hasnt sung just yet..PT.5

Having chosen her Jean Paul Gaultier dress and the orchids for her dressing room,the fat lady is expecting the jimmy choo shoes delivery at any moment..she wants to look her best for tomorrows concert..But..Horror of horrors the theatre cat in residence attacked the delivery man..
the shoe box had been ripped open and the fat ladys new edition jimmy Choo's had been chewed to pieces...

The fat lady said "bring me that fucking cat or else I'll cancel the cunting concert"..At that moment a stage hand came in holding the theatre cat by its scruff..The fat lady said to the bewildered delivery man"Pardon me boy..is that the cat that chewed my choo shoes"..

Pt 6 tomorrow..

blue b4 the moon said:
SuperSilva said:
Marvin said:
24 hours more rest for Yaya, Silva and Aguero

I never saw it like that... Cheers Marv, you lovely b*stard!

I feel a hell of a lot better now and will be happy to wait another 24 hours!!

Footballers tired kicking a ball about? Never. ;)

Just going to be a long booze free day as tomorrow will be a beerfest from lunchtime in town til late with only a break in the ground.

Think I'll watch Eurovision tonight as I'll be staying in.
Is this the competition that Moyes was referring to when he said he would get the rags into Europe - even if he had to write the song himself?

A few prem players I know have basically been on holiday for 2 weeks now.. I know we're all nervous but suggestions that west ham players particularly care about the result & that it could be like a cup final for them are surely misguided. That 5% less effort of making challenges and competing generally makes a huge difference at this level and I'm sure our players will take advantage of that.

paulchapo said:
karen7 said:
paulchapo said:
I am sick of reading articles by fat fucking Sam and some of his players[their keeper is at it today] about how they are going to ruin our day because of old connections and talk about being professional etcetera.If i was a West Ham fan i would be pissed off they didn't think about being so fired up and professional before EVERY game,maybe they would have had a better season if they had!

I hope we smash them nice and early tomorrow and join in with the WHU fans with a nice loud rendition of,''You're getting sacked in the morning!'' to their bloated toad/turd of a manager!

I'm assuming if they were playing the dippers they would throw the game because they want them to win the title

That is the annoying thing,with statements like that it would make you wonder.I also wonder what Carroll and Downing owe to Liverpool and in particular Rodgers,their career went backwards there,although i guess the dipper fans were always good to Carrol in the hope he would come good.

This guy Rodgers is getting on my t*ts. Last night on CNN(I stay up late) in World Sport - they show a clip of Rodgers saying "if we come second at least we would have done it our way and not "bought the title."...............

CARLOS CLASS said:
Good luck lads, you will do it.

I'm another Sunderland fan that enjoyed meeting loads of your supporters and i won't forget the way you treated us after your cup final victory. I was also at maine road all those years ago when we were relegated and you showed us the right respect then too.

If you look on our forum you will see that 99% of us are behind you for the reasons above and that we can't stand the thought of the bin dippers and their legions of plastic cockney/asian/irish "fans" winning anything. We would never hear the last of it.

See you at the SOL next season for the annual 1-0 eh!

Enjoy your day….

Bastard!

Seriously...cheers, mate. Really pleased that your lot (and Poyet) reached safety this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.