West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CARLOS CLASS said:
Good luck lads, you will do it.

I'm another Sunderland fan that enjoyed meeting loads of your supporters and i won't forget the way you treated us after your cup final victory. I was also at maine road all those years ago when we were relegated and you showed us the right respect then too.

If you look on our forum you will see that 99% of us are behind you for the reasons above and that we can't stand the thought of the bin dippers and their legions of plastic cockney/asian/irish "fans" winning anything. We would never hear the last of it.

See you at the SOL next season for the annual 1-0 eh!

Enjoy your day….

Cheers for the kind words mate - your great escape was something to behold, although I like to think we were the catalyst for it!
You have a good loyal fanbase, and the Premiership is better for you being in it.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
CARLOS CLASS said:

I'm another Sunderland fan that enjoyed meeting loads of your supporters and i won't forget the way you treated us after your cup final victory. I was also at maine road all those years ago when we were relegated and you showed us the right respect then too.

If you look on our forum you will see that 99% of us are behind you for the reasons above and that we can't stand the thought of the bin dippers and their legions of plastic cockney/asian/irish "fans" winning anything. We would never hear the last of it.

Enjoy your day….

Cheers for the kind words mate - your great escape was something to behold, although I like to think we were the catalyst for it!
You have a good loyal fanbase, and the Premiership is better for you being in it.

Shame that FFP will put paid to any super rich owner coming in for them in the future..

bluemoon73 said:
This week i will be mostly shitting myself.[/

I have bitten all my nails off am down to my elbows!!!!! Bad nerves run in our family and we have bad hearts aswell...... Good job we support city ha ha ha!!!

I am sick of reading articles by fat fucking Sam and some of his players[their keeper is at it today] about how they are going to ruin our day because of old connections and talk about being professional etcetera.If i was a West Ham fan i would be pissed off they didn't think about being so fired up and professional before EVERY game,maybe they would have had a better season if they had!

I hope we smash them nice and early tomorrow and join in with the WHU fans with a nice loud rendition of,''You're getting sacked in the morning!'' to their bloated toad/turd of a manager!

paulchapo said:
I am sick of reading articles by fat fucking Sam and some of his players[their keeper is at it today] about how they are going to ruin our day because of old connections and talk about being professional etcetera.If i was a West Ham fan i would be pissed off they didn't think about being so fired up and professional before EVERY game,maybe they would have had a better season if they had!

I hope we smash them nice and early tomorrow and join in with the WHU fans with a nice loud rendition of,''You're getting sacked in the morning!'' to their bloated toad/turd of a manager!

You can look at it another way though, perhaps they are just saying that live Villa said they were coming to attack us and play for a win, as long as we retain our dignity let them lose theirs

paulchapo said:

I'm assuming if they were playing the dippers they would throw the game because they want them to win the title

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
CARLOS CLASS said:

Enjoy your day….

Thanks - I think Sunderland fans like to see you winning rather than others as we see you as being a similar club to us. Bit different these days but if anyone deserves it then it's you lads. You must have had years of hell with Man U. It's bad enough having the mags trying to lord it so god knows what it was like.

Ps can we have a couple of loans next season - Aguero and Silva will do thanks

karen7 said:
paulchapo said:

I'm assuming if they were playing the dippers they would throw the game because they want them to win the title

That is the annoying thing,with statements like that it would make you wonder.I also wonder what Carroll and Downing owe to Liverpool and in particular Rodgers,their career went backwards there,although i guess the dipper fans were always good to Carrol in the hope he would come good.

paulchapo said:
karen7 said:
paulchapo said:

That is the annoying thing,with statements like that it would make you wonder.I also wonder what Carroll and Downing owe to Liverpool and in particular Rodgers,their career went backwards there,although i guess the dipper fans were always good to Carrol in the hope he would come good.

It could be either the ex dippers players dont try because they dont want them to win the title or they are fired up to prove they shouldn't have been let go
Guess we will find out tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.