West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemoon32 said:
We've lost to worse teams than West Ham and it isn't the foregone conclusion some on here seem to think.
In saying that, if we play as we can then i believe we'll win but there's no doubt in my mind that if we switch off then hoofs into our box for Carroll will cause us problems.

We haven't in the last 4 1/2 seasons with the exception of Norwich in last game of last season when the players (much like West Hams) were on holiday.

Only risk for me is a sending off or we play as badly as we did for long periods against Sunderland.

We are 1/50 with the bookies for a reason.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
bluemoon32 said:
We've lost to worse teams than West Ham and it isn't the foregone conclusion some on here seem to think.
In saying that, if we play as we can then i believe we'll win but there's no doubt in my mind that if we switch off then hoofs into our box for Carroll will cause us problems.

We haven't in the last 4 1/2 seasons with the exception of Norwich in last game of last season when the players (much like West Hams) were on holiday.

Only risk for me is a sending off or we play as badly as we did for long periods against Sunderland.

We are 1/50 with the bookies for a reason.

Lets hope the ref doesn't buy one of carrolls falling over in and around the box tricks

I think it would be sensational if we got the Hey Jude song really going as City come out.. Problem with Bluemoon, zabba song etc are that half the crowd either don't like f''''''g or don't know the words.. 47000- singing na na na nana na na nana na na City makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

What's the weather like currently in Manchester/the forecast for tomorrow? Blowing a fooking gale here in Peterborough.

Could do without a swirling wind at 15.00!

nellyonthewing said:
I think it would be sensational if we got the Hey Jude song really going as City come out.. Problem with Bluemoon, zabba song etc are that half the crowd either don't like f''''''g or don't know the words.. 47000- singing na na na nana na na nana na na City makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

The crowd joining in at the start of the second half to that was very loud. Must have been good for the players to hear that.

Scouse Blue said:
What's the weather like currently in Manchester/the forecast for tomorrow? Blowing a fooking gale here in Peterborough.

It's like the end of the world is nigh, fucking tipping it down.

blue underpants said:
My guts have gone all gurgly and i'v had 6 shits already today, i'm not usually like this it's not a good sign, and i'm far from a flapper

My missus has been the same and she's not a football fan. My grandson was the same earlier in the week. Just hoping that I don't join them until Monday

Rammy Blue said:
Scouse Blue said:

It's like the end of the world is nigh, fucking tipping it down.

No change there then Rammy! :-)

Bluep*ss said:
bluemoon32 said:

I fancy us to be 4-0 at half-time.
Up or down?

City Goalscoring records in 2013/14 season

I think City has become the first club in the PL era to have 3 players score more than 15 league goals in the same season (Liverpool can match this tomorrow if Gerrard scores 2).

We also have 4 players with more than 20 goals in all competitions. Does anyone know if this also a first either for just City or all top league clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.