West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going tomorrow im in block 139 family stand for the first time. On my confirmation email there's no information about what turnstile I should use to get in. Could anyone help me with this?.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
blue underpants said:
My guts have gone all gurgly and i'v had 6 shits already today, i'm not usually like this it's not a good sign, and i'm far from a flapper

eat some biscuits lad

Have your underpants turned " a chocolatey brown"......................................

We've lost to worse teams than West Ham and it isn't the foregone conclusion some on here seem to think.
In saying that, if we play as we can then i believe we'll win but there's no doubt in my mind that if we switch off then hoofs into our box for Carroll will cause us problems.

bluemoon32 said:
We've lost to worse teams than West Ham and it isn't the foregone conclusion some on here seem to think.
In saying that, if we play as we can then i believe we'll win but there's no doubt in my mind that if we switch off then hoofs into our box for Carroll will cause us problems.

I fancy us to be 4-0 at half-time.

Blueboy73 said:
Going tomorrow im in block 139 family stand for the first time. On my confirmation email there's no information about what turnstile I should use to get in. Could anyone help me with this?.
Entrance B mate. I used to be in 138.

Blueboy73 said:

Any apart from the spirals,you can walk all the way around the bottom tier apart from the away bit obviously

Blueboy73 said:

Entrance A if I rightly recall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.