Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart

Zab MDM Mangala Clichy

Fernando Fernandinho

Milner Silva Jovetic

Aguero

What we should be playing.

of course it's not what Pellegrini will pick. It will more likely be something like this

Hart

Sagna MDM Mangala Kolarov

Nasri Fernando Yaya Silva

Bony(dzeko if he's not fit) Aguero

Re: West Ham Pre Match

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
oscarG said:
nellyonthewing said:
Nasri will now be pure poison in the dressing room as he was in the French squad. Don't put him anywhere near the ground for me.
couldnt agree more keep him away

Nasri, Toure & Dzeko shouldn't play again. Replace Nasri with Milner and possibly Zaba for Sagna and I think that has to be our starting
eleven for the rest of the season. Let's just grind the wins out now and try to get top 3.

Tend to agree

It speaks volumes that the last time that Dzeko looked remotely sharp was when we had Bony waiting in the wings
Nasri seems to exist for the purpose of blowing smoke up yaya's arse and yaya's 'Mr Big' is no longer effective...........

... He seems to have lost the hunger .. he is being selected by reputation rather than on form..

All 3 can 'do one' , for my money ... and by he way, it is my money,as an ST holder, as it is for every match-going fan

It's time we stopped feeling sorry for ourselves. We can do this. Start off with the same intensity against in the Derby and don't let our heads drop at the first time of trouble.

Marvin said:
super_city_si said:
For the love of God...no Navas. Pls.
? Surely one of our better players
What? When? He offers nothing. West ham will sit deep and he will ferret around and cut back every time and pass inside. He will do this four times before deciding he should try a cross which will hit the first defender.

mike_bassett.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.