West Ham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MP needs to put at least 2 or 3 of our youngsters in the match day squad , yaya , nasri , kolarov , dzeko should not be considered until they prove they are committed to play for our club
HART - ZABS ,VINNY ,MANGALA ,CLICHY - SILVA , DINHO , MILNER , BARKER - BONY , AGUERO (a team of players who give 100% and who give a shit) SUBS : CABALERO , ANGELINO , AMBROSE , NAVAS , FERNANDO , BOYATA , DEMICHELIS

Big Sam will walk away with a draw or win if we prepare badly for this game.

I dont think Pelle does anything what actually means preparing for a game or for a specific opponent.

Hart
Zab
Mdm
Mangala
Clichy
Fernandihno
Yaya
Milner
Nasri
Silva
Aguero

We should have decent possession in this game so we need samir, merlin and yaya to click. Thought about sagna for Zab but sagna brings fuck all to our attacking play.

kippaxking79 said:
Hart
Sagna
Managala
Demi
Clichy
Fernando
Lamps
Fernandinho
Milner
Silva
Nasri
Aguero

Just win please boys.

I'm sure we can only use 11 men.....I like your train of thought though ;)

richards30 said:
Hart
Zab
Mdm
Mangala
Clichy
Fernandihno
Yaya
Milner
Nasri
Silva
Aguero

We should have decent possession in this game so we need samir, merlin and yaya to click. Thought about sagna for Zab but sagna brings fuck all to our attacking play.
So, play like you dont give a fuck in the derby, and your rewarded with selection for the next game. Thats the way fwd is it?

mosssideblue said:
richards30 said:
Hart
Zab
Mdm
Mangala
Clichy
Fernandihno
Yaya
Milner
Nasri
Silva
Aguero

So, play like you dont give a fuck in the derby, and your rewarded with selection for the next game. Thats the way fwd is it?

Well that's what Pellegrini does on a regular basis.

I have not been confident at all lately but for some reason I am for this game. I think we win by a couple. Sergio has found the net again and is joint top leading scorer. he will bag a brace.

kippaxking79 said:
Hart
Sagna
Managala
Demi
Clichy
Fernando
Lamps
Fernandinho
Milner
Silva
Nasri
Aguero

Just win please boys.

Who knows, it could be 0-4 to the Hammers or 4-0 to us or 4-4, can anyone call this because I can't. Likewise I just hope we win, and if the players can turn up and put a smile back on everyone's faces then that would be a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.