West Ham Thread 14/15

de niro said:
I assume they still want Sam sacked?

Still some bitter arseholes that cant swallow there pride and give him any credit

But overall its a positive vibe, how could it not be! our away support last night was fantastic as always. everything rosy at the moment but long way to go

For me it will be interesting if Downing can keep up his form so far. He has always had a good month or 2 then followed it up with 2 years of doing nothing. Obviously now west ham have a very strong attack. Probably the best outside of ours, Chelsea, rags, dippers and just a fraction below arsenals and evertons. So I think they will be around 7th.

BlueHammer85 said:
de niro said:

Still some bitter arseholes that cant swallow their pride and give him any credit

But overall its a positive vibe, how could it not be! our away support last night was fantastic as always. everything rosy at the moment but long way to go
Christ, you could have levelled that at a few posters on this Board about players and managers alike!

BlueHammer85 said:
de niro said:

Still some bitter arseholes that cant swallow there pride and give him any credit

they are idiots, its absolutely vital west ham stay in the prem as they move to the olympic staium and sam is doing that and then some.

de niro said:
BlueHammer85 said:
de niro said:

they are idiots, its absolutely vital west ham stay in the prem as they move to the olympic staium and sam is doing that and then some.

It's kind of funny how obvious this is to people outside West Ham and always was. Anything else between now and then is a bonus.

Henkeman said:
de niro said:
BlueHammer85 said:

It's kind of funny how obvious this is to people outside West Ham and always was. Anything else between now and then is a bonus.

Although ive always been confident of Sam keeping us up, around this time last season we was bottom 3, our whole squad was depleted by injury, we wasn't winning games and there was a bit of unrest with Morrison etc.

i was trying to calm everyone down and we'd be ok when injurys come back, just get through the season

but some fans have zero patience, can not accept a bad patch and just enjoy moaning and being negative then getting behind the club

BlueHammer85 said:
Henkeman said:
de niro said:

Although ive always been confident of Sam keeping us up, around this time last season we was bottom 3, our whole squad was depleted by injury, we wasn't winning games and there was a bit of unrest with Morrison etc.

i was trying to calm everyone down and we'd be ok when injurys come back, just get through the season

but some fans have zero patience, can not accept a bad patch and just enjoy moaning and being negative then getting behind the club

True everywhere that. I remember thinking at the time last year that if you were in trouble down the bottom of the league, there's no one, absolutely no one, you'd rather have to get you of trouble than Sam Allardyce*.

*As I typed thought I suddenly thought Tony Pulis!

Manchester_lalala said:
de niro said:
would be brilliant if they got champions league football just in time for the move.

They move in the season after next don't they? I would be made up for them if they got European football the season they move to there state of the art stadium.

oh right, i thought it was this season coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.