West Ham Thread 14/15

Daily Mail: West Ham are plotting a £10million swoop for Ecuador forward Enner Valencia.

Impressed me for Ecuador and would be another interesting signing for West Ham.

baildon blue said:
I like the hammers new home kit .
I like the hammers new home kit . Its the same as the 1985-1986 season top . West Ham best season in top flight . Looking for a repeat of that season . No pressure then Sam the man .

baildon blue said:
baildon blue said:
I like the hammers new home kit . Its the same as the 1985-1986 season top . West Ham best season in top flight . Looking for a repeat of that season . No pressure then Sam the man .

I don't give a shit how we do this season as long as we stay in prem till Olympic stadium. But looking at the players we have bought in and the ones we have kept I can't help feel optimistic. The owners deserve a lot of credit for keeping Sam, funding the transfers and securing a new stadium for us.

Markt85 said:
baildon blue said:
baildon blue said:

I don't give a shit how we do this season as long as we stay in prem till Olympic stadium. But looking at the players we have bought in and the ones we have kept I can't help feel optimistic. The owners deserve a lot of credit for keeping Sam, funding the transfers and securing a new stadium for us.
Will you be buying the new West Ham home shirt ?
I think you have better kit supplier in Adidas than we have in Nike .

medium_crest.png

West Ham's running a poll to see if the crest should change.

Kun Aguero said:
medium_crest.png

West Ham's running a poll to see if the crest should change.

Crest has changed about once every 8 years, the 15th change in our history. Its just a badge, were moving to a new stadium so rightly so it should change. internet forum generation all in uproar when before facebook/twitter existed no one gave a sh*t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.