baildon blue said:
I like the hammers new home kit .
It's a remake of this old one isn't it:
a.jpg

?

Can't find any images of the new one

Kun Aguero said:
medium_crest.png

West Ham's running a poll to see if the crest should change.

That badge is shite. Looks cheap and nasty. Why the fuck do we need London written on it. We don't need to be told where WH is FFS! This is all we need...

3907178340.jpg

Heritage, class, pride, honesty and us - Hammers.

BillyBonds said:
Kun Aguero said:
medium_crest.png

That badge is shite. Looks cheap and nasty. Why the fuck do we need London written on it. We don't need to be told where WH is FFS! This is all we need...

3907178340.jpg

I like it, it's clean and tidy. And when you think about the move to the Olympic Stadium and the potential that can give your club, your worldwide image maybe something that people buy into. I think it's a good idea having London on the badge, no other team has it. And even though we all know you're from London, Ku Sim Chow or Sergio Honcho or Sanjay Patel might not but it may be a defining factor in a shirt sale for someone. Worldwide image is huge these days and not everyone around the world is a glory hunter, some like to be a bit cooler and go for something different rather than just plump for the newest champions.

KippaxCitizen said:
BillyBonds said:
Kun Aguero said:
medium_crest.png

3907178340.jpg

I like it, it's clean and tidy. And when you think about the move to the Olympic Stadium and the potential that can give your club, your worldwide image maybe something that people buy into. I think it's a good idea having London on the badge, no other team has it. And even though we all know you're from London, Ku Sim Chow or Sergio Honcho or Sanjay Patel might not but it may be a defining factor in a shirt sale for someone. Worldwide image is huge these days and not everyone around the world is a glory hunter, some like to be a bit cooler and go for something different rather than just plump for the newest champions.

You make valid points with which I agree. I'm a traditionalist though, and old enough to remember just the hammers, which I love. Having said that I'm not against change, I'm mainly against just putting London on it in isolation. Some fans have produced some nice badges which include either the year we were established or just the year, which I find more acceptable than just seemingly putting it there to inform people where WHU is. It gives the 'London' meaning to my club and not just a geography lesson.

BsYJcqPIcAAirQq.jpg

BsYAyzHIUAA5Vj2.jpg

baildon blue said:
KippaxCitizen said:
That looks well smart . I wish are new kit was like that . Adidas do some nice kits and don't do cheap efforts like Nike .

I love Oasis, I'm currently listening to Oasis Live At Knebworth Park 1996, I've seen them live but for the love of God IT IS OUR NOT ARE!!!!!!!!!!!

OUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Twitter. Hahahahah, nice one DG...

D.K ⚒ ‏@daveklng Jul 11
@davidgold it's east London NOT London you bunch of cunts #AMF
Details Reply Retweet Favorite More

David Gold ‏@davidgold Jul 11
“@daveklng: it's east London NOT London you bunch of cunts #AMF”

I object to you calling me a "bunch" One person can't be called a bunch.

BillyBonds said:

D.K ⚒ ‏@daveklng Jul 11
@davidgold it's east London NOT London you bunch of c**ts #AMF

“@daveklng: it's east London NOT London you bunch of c**ts #AMF”

how does he put up with so much abuse from our so called fans ? there the real bunch of c*nts

Markt85 said:
BillyBonds said:

D.K ⚒ ‏@daveklng Jul 11
@davidgold it's east London NOT London you bunch of c**ts #AMF

“@daveklng: it's east London NOT London you bunch of c**ts #AMF”

how does he put up with so much abuse from our so called fans ? there the real bunch of c*nts

He takes it on the chin and makes them look stupid on Twitter. I do feel let down over that badge though. The least we could've had is the date added. I don't think it was voted for at all, it was decided on ages ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.