West Ham Thread 14/15

Fair enough Billy, personally I don't see the badge change as a massive issue. It looks like the one we had in the 60's if anything. I'm just happy how far we've come, few years ago facing administration and in the championship. Can't thank the Owners and Big Sam enough.

It's just a shame that one below par season and all of a sudden they are the worst owners and manager we've ever had, genuinely pisses me off the amount of abuse and negativity our own fans give to them.

Ravel Morrison may be sold due to refusing surgery.
He was told he needed an op but refused at first due to being a little fucking shitbag pussy.
He is a shitbag i would gladly punch to death.

"West Ham are ready to offload Ravel Morrison - because the midfielder is not in Sam Allardyce’s plans for the new season.

The England Under-21 international, a fans’ favourite at Upton Park, is recovering from a minor groin ­operation while the rest of the Hammers' squad are touring New Zealand.

The procedure was delayed, however, after Morrison refused to have the op because he was frightened about being cut.

It is claimed Allardyce “didn’t seem that ­sympathetic” West Ham had to persuade the player the surgery was necessary ahead of the new season.

Morrison is also said to have left Big Sam exasperated with an aversion to long-haul flights.

It comes two years after Morrison, 21, refused to drink anything other than official ‘West Ham bottled water’ during a pre-season stay in Germany.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ravel-morrison-faces-west-ham-3903103#ixzz38QZF5DmD" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... z38QZF5DmD</a>
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook"

TCIB said:
Andy Carroll - Out for 4 months, torn ankle ligaments.

Gutted about this and fear he may go same way as Ashton.

Let's pray Valencia can fill the void.

Up the hammers.

Lost couple pre season freindlys and the west ham forums are in meltdown. The fans are against anything Allardyce does and will not give it a rest. Sullivan mouthing off about Sam really doesn't help. Totally fed up with it all and seriously can't be fucked to even go next season. Which is a shame as I was genuinely buzzing about home game against Spurs with our new signings.

Markt85 said:
Lost couple pre season freindlys and the west ham forums are in meltdown. The fans are against anything Allardyce does and will not give it a rest. Sullivan mouthing off about Sam really doesn't help. Totally fed up with it all and seriously can't be fucked to even go next season. Which is a shame as I was genuinely buzzing about home game against Spurs with our new signings.

Should tell them, that pre season games are for fitness etc and you don't get any league
points for them. A good pre season can often lull a team into a false sense of security.
At least these losses can show Sam what is missing or what is required from the team.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Markt85 said:

Should tell them, that pre season games are for fitness etc and you don't get any league
points for them. A good pre season can often lull a team into a false sense of security.
At least these losses can show Sam what is missing or what is required from the team.

That's exactly what I said and I get a ton of abuse for it. It's ok though our very own owner Sullivan is jumping on the anti Sam bandwagon. Great.

Markt85 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Markt85 said:

That's exactly what I said and I get a ton of abuse for it. It's ok though our very own owner Sullivan is jumping on the anti Sam bandwagon. Great.

Do you not think Sam is a bit "Tony Pulis" Mark? He's kept you up for two seasons but shows little interest in progressing your playing style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.