West Ham Thread 14/15

jimharri said:
stony said:
Crouchinho said:
http://kumb.com/story.php?id=128276

Video of Sullivan getting it in the neck from Hammers fans. After a wonderful season you would think they would go easy on Fat Sam. Still chants of him to fuck off and should be sacked

Why is he dressed like Leonid Brezhnev? Poor from the West Ham fans that. I can understand them being upset, but no need to abuse him like that, especially as he was taking time to talk to them.
He's always dressed like that; any time you see him at a football match, he's got that Russian type clobber on. Does he seriously think it's stylish?

It was a disguise from the fans he now needs to change it lol!!

Manchester_lalala said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
they are having a great season, playing some really good football. There fans are becoming moaners, when they have nothing to moan about.

Have a lot of respect for West Ham fans, but they're beginning to sound like newcastle fans.

Or maybe how we used to sound?

Mike N said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
they are having a great season, playing some really good football. There fans are becoming moaners, when they have nothing to moan about.

Have a lot of respect for West Ham fans, but they're beginning to sound like newcastle fans.

Or maybe how we used to sound?

This is just the start.Wait until the penny drops with the rest that didn't squeeze through the door before the corrupt FFP fuckers slammed it shut,that this is as good as it gets for them for ever!They may if they are lucky win the odd cup but that will be a long shot,the champion's league and the title no chance!

Manchester_lalala said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

I really don't enjoy going Upton park these days, sat around blokes moaning and booing is bloody depressing especially as we are having a great season - I get more enjoyment watching us down the pub or at home, if that makes me a sh*t armchair fan than so be it , but I doubt very much after 20+ seasons I'll be renewing next year.

Poor performace W.Brom but these results happen, we looked tired after Man Utd and Saints game where we gave a lot and injurys are taking there toll - makes me laugh some of our own celebrating Carrols injury because were 'more fluid' in attack yet now some fans look for other excuses to attack Sam. Hey ho. Up the hammers.

BlueHammer85 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

I really don't enjoy going Upton park these days, sat around blokes moaning and booing is bloody depressing especially as we are having a great season - I get more enjoyment watching us down the pub or at home, if that makes me a sh*t armchair fan than so be it , but I doubt very much after 20+ seasons I'll be renewing next year.

Poor performace W.Brom but these results happen, we looked tired after Man Utd and Saints game where we gave a lot and injurys are taking there toll - makes me laugh some of our own celebrating Carrols injury because were 'more fluid' in attack yet now some fans look for other excuses to attack Sam. Hey ho. Up the hammers.

I sit in the North Stand at City and I hear a lot of moaning and occasional booing yet we are the Champions, second in the league and still in the European Cup FFS! And the people who do this are NOT Johnny-come-lately.

Mike N said:
BlueHammer85 said:
Manchester_lalala said:

I sit in the North Stand at City and I hear a lot of moaning and occasional booing yet we are the Champions, second in the league and still in the European Cup FFS! And the people who do this are NOT Johnny-come-lately.

Indeed, all clubs have these rather large minority negative fans - these last few years under Sam has been the worst support i can recall , some truly detest him and that blinds them from the fact this is the most points we have ever had in the Prem, been playing some excellent stuff and made some great signings, some will never be happy.

B-eBYeKIMAA1XYI.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.