West Ham Thread 14/15

article-2711643-2025B2A100000578-297_306x423.jpg

I thought I was ageing badly in the last few years but at least not as bad as Ravel. 21 years old?!

total coward hitting women

West Ham footballer Ravel Morrison has been remanded in custody accused of punching and slapping his ex-girlfriend and her mother.

Mr Morrison, 21, of Urmston, appeared at Manchester and Salford Magistrates' Court charged with two counts of common assault. He was refused bail.

He is alleged to have assaulted Reah Mansoor, 19, and Parveen Mansoor, 39, in the early hours of Sunday morning.

He is due to appear at the same court on 7 August.

England caps

A spokeswoman for Greater Manchester Police said: "At about 3.20am on Sunday police were called to an address on Alexandra Road, Peel Green, Salford, following reports a 19-year-old woman and a 39-year-old woman had been assaulted.

"Officers attended and established the young woman had also been assaulted outside a bar in Manchester city centre earlier that evening and a 21-year-old man was subsequently arrested at a later date."

The midfielder was widely tipped to become a Manchester United regular as one of the club's best home-grown prospects in their youth teams.

He was sold by former boss Sir Alex Ferguson to West Ham for £650,000 in January 2012.

He has since been loaned by West Ham to QPR and Birmingham City.

The 21-year-old has won four England Under-21 caps.

West Ham have declined to comment.

Isn't this an on going thing/ Pretty sure this is at least the third time he's been done for assaulting women.
I think it was the same people last time as well. I'd like to see someone mash his fucking face in (again by the looks of it).

Barcon said:
Isn't this an on going thing/ Pretty sure this is at least the third time he's been done for assaulting women.
I think it was the same people last time as well. I'd like to see someone mash his fucking face in (again by the looks of it).
Ooh; ''saucer of milk for the bloke in the Bryan Adams t-shirt at table 4''!

jimharri said:
Barcon said:

He's another ugly ****, looks like he was conceived during anal and has spent the last 15 years bobbing for French fries.

Barcon said:
jimharri said:
Barcon said:

He's another ugly ****, looks like he was conceived during anal and has spent the last 15 years bobbing for French fries.
Nowt wrong with being ugly. According to my mate.

Ravels a horrible c*nt. I don't give a toss about him and never will ... In other news -

Welcome aboard Carl Jenkinson. COYI

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.