West Ham Thread 14/15

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Markt85 said:
Heading off now.

COME ON YOU F*CKING HAMMERS !!!!

Let's do the Quadruple

6/1 I've got on West Ham to be relegated.
Come on you irons - this could be your year...

No chance were going down mate. We've strengthend massively , really impressive debuts today for Kayoute and Cresswell today and we absolutely battered spurs, sickening to lose at the death. But that's football.

Markt85 said:
Markt85 said:
Heading off now.

COME ON YOU F*CKING HAMMERS !!!!

Let's do the Quadruple

No chance were going down mate. We've strengthend massively , really impressive debuts today for Kayoute and Cresswell today and we absolutely battered spurs, sickening to lose at the death. But that's football.

Maybe you should practice penalties, they come in handy sometimes ;-)

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Markt85 said:

Can't believe Sam let an Englishman take it :(

citytill1die84 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Markt85 said:

Nobles scored his last 10 pens ! He's one of the best pen takers in prem history.

Markt85 said:
citytill1die84 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:

Nobles scored his last 10 pens ! He's one of the best pen takers in prem history.

If there's one WH player i can forgive missing a pen' it's Noble, and yesterday confirmed again why.

I think Noble is a player who would be better in a better side, with better quality players around him he could be excellent. Will he ever be given an opportunity like Lampard was when he moved to Chelsea.

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO

West Ham are in talks to sign former Arsenal midfielder Alex Song from Barcelona

Would be some signing for West Ham.

Hopefully he gets the number 2 shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.