West Ham Thread 14/15

citykev28 said:
Markt85 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Should tell them, that pre season games are for fitness etc and you don't get any league
points for them. A good pre season can often lull a team into a false sense of security.
At least these losses can show Sam what is missing or what is required from the team.

That's exactly what I said and I get a ton of abuse for it. It's ok though our very own owner Sullivan is jumping on the anti Sam bandwagon. Great.

Do you not think Sam is a bit "Tony Pulis" Mark? He's kept you up for two seasons but shows little interest in progressing your playing style.

Pulis the manager of the year ?

He's got us promoted. Finished top 10 and 13th last season which wasn't great but injuries hampered us , we need stability and he is the right man for it just until we get to Olympic stadium then we can worry about playing Barcelona style football.

I fail to see what more a new manager can bring, we won't break top 6 because we haven't got the money too. We may play a little more exciting football, whatever that is with a new manager but that won't please these lot believe me. Hammers fans are now at the deluded level of Spurs and Newcastle it shames me to say.

Markt85 said:
citykev28 said:
Markt85 said:
That's exactly what I said and I get a ton of abuse for it. It's ok though our very own owner Sullivan is jumping on the anti Sam bandwagon. Great.

Do you not think Sam is a bit "Tony Pulis" Mark? He's kept you up for two seasons but shows little interest in progressing your playing style.

He's got us promoted. Finished top 10 and 13th last season which wasn't great but injuries hampered us , we need stability and he is the right man for it just until we get to Olympic stadium then we can worry about playing Barcelona style football.

I fail to see what more a new manager can bring, we won't break top 6 because we haven't got the money too. We may play a little more exciting football, whatever that is with a new manager but that won't please these lot believe me. Hammers fans are now at the deluded level of Spurs and Newcastle it shames me to say.
well said.

dennishasdoneit said:
Markt85 said:
citykev28 said:

well said.

I agree. Bolton got rid of fat Sam because they wanted to play more exciting football and look where they are now!

woolleyback blue said:
dennishasdoneit said:
Markt85 said:

well said.

I agree. Bolton got rid of fat Sam because they wanted to play more exciting football and look where they are now!

Don't you mean Blackburn? Sam could have a job for life at Bolton but left to take the Newcastle job which he perceived as bigger and better.

jaigurugoat said:
woolleyback blue said:
dennishasdoneit said:
well said.

Don't you mean Blackburn? Sam could have a job for life at Bolton but left to take the Newcastle job which he perceived as bigger and better.

Apologies meant Blackburn...

jaigurugoat said:
woolleyback blue said:
dennishasdoneit said:
well said.

Bolton, Newcastle, Blackburn, West Ham..... Take your choice he hadn't really done that well or set the world on fire at any of them..... Mind you he could manage the best Teams like Barcelona or Real Madrid don't you know... I know this cos he said so!!!

BigJoe#1 said:
jaigurugoat said:
woolleyback blue said:

Bolton, Newcastle, Blackburn, West Ham..... Take your choice he hadn't really done that well or set the world on fire at any of them..... Mind you he could manage the best Teams like Barcelona or Real Madrid don't you know... I know this cos he said so!!!

He had a couple of season at Bolton where he had a decent side. Ask Arsenal fans ;-)

woolleyback blue said:
dennishasdoneit said:
Markt85 said:

well said.

And yet your owners voted for FFP!!
It just shows their mentality. We're in the Premier League. With BFS we should stay there. We can use FFP as an excuse for not spending our own money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.