West Ham Thread 14/15

Kun Aguero said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Kun Aguero said:
Alex Song looks as if he's going to West Ham. He's a very good player.

I know, so why the fuck is he going to West Ham?

He likes The West Ham Way.

I'd be more suprised if your not raving about Cheikhou Kouyaté very soon. Only seen him in a couple of games he is unbelievable. If we can get Song in alongside him then we would be bloody strong there.

COYI !!!!!!!!!!!

Markt85 said:
Kun Aguero said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I know, so why the fuck is he going to West Ham?

He likes The West Ham Way.

I'd be more suprised if your not raving about Cheikhou Kouyaté very soon. Only seen him in a couple of games he is unbelievable. If we can get Song in alongside him then we would be bloody strong there.

COYI !!!!!!!!!!!

With Morrison,, Poyet Nolan and Noble as well you lot are looking very strong in the middle of the park.

The middle.

What great signings we have made this window. And they all put in a top performance last night. Kayoute is a beast and with Song alongside him were are going to be very strong there, Zarate/Sakho/Valencia going forward look like real handfuls and we still have Carrol, Nolan, Ravel and a few more to come back. Lovely headache for Big Sam. Bring on Liverpool Saturday. COYI !!!

Huge improvement on last season.

Song, Kayoute and Valencia are brilliant signings.

Valencia's goal last night was absolutely stunning, not many players in the league could have done that.

Last night this year's 'Goal of the season' was closed...

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/Z1VScqSg_1E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/Z1VScqSg_1E</a>

Feeling terribly smug being in the 1% that was fully supportive of Big Sam staying. What a squad he has built !!! All with a limited budget but the signings have all just been fantastic and needed no time to settle in. Cresswell, Jenkinson both solid, Kayoute and Song are beasts ! But the two forwards Valencia and Sakho are the real handfuls ... Downing has been the star so far playing in central midfield and we still have likes of Carrol and Nolan to come back in. Big Sam's claret n blue army !

Markt85 said:
Feeling terribly smug being in the 1% that was fully supportive of Big Sam staying. What a squad he has built !!! All with a limited budget but the signings have all just been fantastic and needed no time to settle in. Cresswell, Jenkinson both solid, Kayoute and Song are beasts ! But the two forwards Valencia and Sakho are the real handfuls ... Downing has been the star so far playing in central midfield and we still have likes of Carrol and Nolan to come back in. Big Sam's claret n blue army !
and played some good footy as well

city saint said:
Markt85 said:
and played some good footy as well

Think that's the surprising part,the actual quality of the football reminded me of the old west ham with the likes of Devonshire,cottee,curbishley etc
Perhaps the non participation of Carroll is a blessing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.