West Ham Thread 2015/16

Credit to West Ham got the early goal defended for the lives and got the undeserved 3 points! Hope they get top 4

Fair play - did a number on us today.

Will be meaningful if it stops one of the other 3 qualifying for champs league...

Payer is a good player.

Time wasting from 9 mins onwards is not palatable though...

Will be meaningful if it stops one of the other 3 qualifying for champs league...

Payer is a good player.

It was annoying. But I suppose they'll say they did what was necessary to get the win.

Payer is a good player.

Dont blame them at all , first 3 away games 9 points against arselona , grievers and today us (title favourites) record 11 wins on the bounce not conceded in 5 they go 2-0 up course theyre going to do everything they can to take the 3 points , credit where credits due , onwards and upwards , were still going to have a cracking season

Great defensive performance from them, Reid was immense. Not happy with the time wasting though. Their cynicism was almost Chelsea like. I hope Mark is constipated for a month and then rips his arsehole shitting out a turd the size of a death star.

Fair play West Ham. They deserved it. As has been said, time wasting was annoying, but you know why it was done. Jenkinson has a very punchable face.

Fair play West Ham. They deserved it. As has been said, time wasting was annoying, but you know why it was done. Jenkinson has a very punchable face.
They really didn't. They defended well and time wasted, but the result was a fucking travesty.

I must admit I like west ham.
Well as much as you can like another team...
I've always thought they have proper fans and try to play good football.
Wasn't keen on the time wasting though.
Although if the ref had carded the keeper he would have stopped.
Best of luck to them this season though

They really didn't. They defended well and time wasted, but the result was a fucking travesty.

They got a two goal lead and then defended with their lives and did what they could to limit our time on the ball. May have been a bit of luck, but sometimes you create your own luck.

they deserved my fuck they had a total of 3 SHOTS on target and scored 2 just like juventus...they knew how to take their chances but that's all to say they deserved to win is way over the top

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.