West Ham Thread 2015/16

Jesus christ, I'm in line with Shearer. Kill me now.

They did not deserve to win in any way shape or fucking form. The first goal was a worldy and well deserved. The second was flukey and came from a fat lino who would struggle to keep up with an under 9's game.
They didn't even deserve a draw let alone a win.

Hammers fans are good as gold. I hope they come second in the league.

Good luck hammers, hopefully you beat Chelsea and United away to complete a mental set of results.

Fuck em. I don't mind their fans, but their dildo dealing owner and that fat mouthed woman Brady can go and fuck themselves. I won't be wishing them well while they own them.

Ok, ok, ok, maybe deserved is a bit too much. However, they scored 2 then defended away from home to the league leaders away who have been playing the best football all season. Tell me we wouldn't have done that even 5 years ago? Fair play to them.
They deserved to get walloped ffs. They were played off the park!

They did not deserve to win in any way shape or fucking form. The first goal was a worldy and well deserved. The second was flukey and came from a fat lino who would struggle to keep up with an under 9's game.
They didn't even deserve a draw let alone a win.
Sorry mate. We know the rules of the game. Whoever sticks the ball in the back of the net the most, wins. They did it twice and we did it once.
Everything else was intensive effort from us, but you get no points for it.

The time wasting was shocking, but that aside, they weren't dirty, they didn't handball the ball into the net etc. If you can defend for 89 minutes and score two goals in 30 second counter attacks, you're the deserved winner.

Sorry mate. We know the rules of the game. Whoever sticks the ball in the back of the net the most, wins. They did it twice and we did it once.
Everything else was intensive effort from us, but you get no points for it.

The time wasting was shocking, but that aside, they weren't dirty, they didn't handball the ball into the net etc. If you can defend for 89 minutes and score two goals in 30 second counter attacks, you're the deserved winner.

Will you fuck off and stop being so fucking reasonable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.