West Ham Thread 2015/16

they deserved my fuck they had a total of 3 SHOTS on target and scored 2 just like juventus...they knew how to take their chances but that's all to say they deserved to win is way over the top

Ok, ok, ok, maybe deserved is a bit too much. However, they scored 2 then defended away from home to the league leaders away who have been playing the best football all season. Tell me we wouldn't have done that even 5 years ago? Fair play to them.

Ok, ok, ok, maybe deserved is a bit too much. However, they scored 2 then defended away from home to the league leaders away who have been playing the best football all season. Tell me we wouldn't have done that even 5 years ago? Fair play to them.

In other words they defended well. They certainly didn't deserve to win, to say they did is wrong.

In other words they defended well. They certainly didn't deserve to win, to say they did is wrong.

Yes that would be correct. Sorry for misplaced line :) Still they had to score twice to get the win. They took their chances, we did not. They defended well and we couldn't get through them.

I must admit I like west ham.
Well as much as you can like another team...
I've always thought they have proper fans and try to play good football.
Wasn't keen on the time wasting though.
Although if the ref had carded the keeper he would have stopped.
Best of luck to them this season though

If a ref ever cards a goalkeeper for timewasting it'll be after the 80th minute when he has attempted to double the amount of time he takes for a goal kick and attempts to break his own record of more minutes wasted, and he has already been warned three times. There is no way on this planet that a goalkeeper will be dismissed in a PL match for two instances of timewasting. Timewasting seems to have been downgraded and now ranks lower than litter on the pitch as an object upon which a referee will make a judgement.

'Deserved' is a very emotive term, but ultimately they took their chances, and we didn't. In that sense, they deserved it. Goals count, and effort doesn't, and both teams know the rules before the game starts.

You don't get points for effort, shots on goal, corners or possession, so having all those stats in abundance doesn't make City 'deserve' something either.

The truth is, it's painful to lose when you do have such good stats and the other team haven't but have the goals. It's annoying and 'feels' wrong - but football is a cruel mistress sometimes.

West Ham so deserved to lose, it's not true. Shearer is a literal half-wit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.