West Ham Thread 2015/16

Fair play if they make the top 4, they've played cruddy football for years and finally playing some good stuff with some decent players there. If Leicester Spurs and West Ham make the top 4 I wonder what odds they would have given that at the start of the season? Still think they're wankers though!

these buggers best see off the rags in the replay to top turtle heads march

Good luck to West Ham. They are playing some good football again, after suffering Fat Sams shite footie, and so I wish them, and their supporters all the best. Hers hoping they give the best supported club in London a good hiding in their FA cup replay.

Good luck to West Ham. They are playing some good football again, after suffering Fat Sams shite footie, and so I wish them, and their supporters all the best. Hers hoping they give the best supported club in London a good hiding in their FA cup replay.

Big Sam set the foundations for where we are now - I will forever be grateful that we had him when we did.

Champions league place is on ...

It's not what it is cracked up to be:

No beer at games
Expensive tickets and low away allocations
Paying through the nose for flights
'Meeting' foreign police forces
Getting comprehensively beaten by far superior teams
You cannot tackle the opposition without giving away a foul
You will drop points in the league games before and after CL games
Players more likely to pick up injuries

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.