West Ham Thread 2015/16

he might be over 60 but if you were to use that term to his face he would throw you about like a rag doll ,fucking shithouses using words like that shithouse thing to say

It's got nothing to do with his physicL condition, he might be 62 but he's a big bloke who's wealthy, probably dines well and has better healthcare than you or I and probably in good shape and full of beans away from the ground but the description is about his demeanour on the sideline. That term has been used quite often on this and other forums along with many more good and bad and I have heard far worse during and after the many inept performances this season.

I like West Ham and know some good lads who support them. I also remember their superhuman effort to deny the rag bastards the title one year. On the downside is Karen Brady and one miserable old **** of s fan I know from Tenerife who hates us but the plusses outweigh the minuses.

They can have the FA cup we'll take top four and our pot. Whatever happens just bury the rag cunts!

4 good choices, all better and far more flexible than the 'corpse'.

4 good choices, wtf you on about, not a one of em have won the epl yet, you in promiseland...you know pelle looks like a corpse, if i looked like bilic at his age id be off to the doc's sharpish....he looks like fuckin dracula

Odd lot them whu owners...the taff one's had his hand in the air to take over half a dozen clubs http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Manchester-City-trip-West-Hams-away-form.html.

Last edited:
It's got nothing to do with his physicL condition, he might be 62 but he's a big bloke who's wealthy, probably dines well and has better healthcare than you or I and probably in good shape and full of beans away from the ground but the description is about his demeanour on the sideline. That term has been used quite often on this and other forums along with many more good and bad and I have heard far worse during and after the many inept performances this season.

It's a fucking disgusting term and very disrespectful.

I've never seen it used on here before and I'm on here most days.

Show more respect to our second (at present) most successful manager.

It's a fucking disgusting term and very disrespectful.

I've never seen it used on here before and I'm on here most days.

Show more respect to our second (at present) most successful manager.

I have little respect for him as a manager, he seems a decent bloke but a second rate, ultra conservative stubborn weak manager.

4 good choices, wtf you on about, not a one of em have won the epl yet, you in promiseland...you know pelle looks like a corpse, if i looked like bilic at his age id be off to the doc's sharpish....he looks like fuckin dracula

Odd lot them whu owners...the taff one's had his hand in the air to take over half a dozen clubs http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Manchester-City-trip-West-Hams-away-form.html.

You do have a point about Bilic he could have come out of Transylvania but at least his club have gone forwards under him unlike us.

I know that karen brady has made some ill educated and misinformed remarks about us but I still wouldn't mind going taters deep with her.

Not from me. The less fucking southerners in the top 4 the better. Can't stand cockneys, and even worse will be listening to that lick spittle **** Brooking on interviews. Oh, and the 'West Ham way' will be spouted ad nauseum......oh, and pictures of Geoff fucking Hurst and how West Ham won the world cup. No fucking thanks, I'd rather have Everton, or Stoke, or Liverpool etc, etc.....
you were doing so well til you mentioned the dippers,we all saw how them cunts & the media behaved when they won it in 2014......

You do have a point about Bilic he could have come out of Transylvania but at least his club have gone forwards under him unlike us.

We're not playing West Ham in the european quarters are we?...or have they broke half a century old goal scoring records

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.