West Ham Thread 2015/16

What is the point of clubs like West Ham United?

Second strings in cup competitions all the time.

"Hey son, 2015 was a great year, we finished 9th"

Lol...

Point behind champions league spot

still in the FA Cup

and a double over City

Lol...

Point behind champions league spot

still in the FA Cup

and a double over City

Good on WH - having a great season .

Not sure what the other poster's issue was, apart from being stupid, pathetic and a mardarse that is.

Just dump the Rags in the replay and there will be many more on this forum singing your praises.

Not from me. The less fucking southerners in the top 4 the better. Can't stand cockneys, and even worse will be listening to that lick spittle **** Brooking on interviews. Oh, and the 'West Ham way' will be spouted ad nauseum......oh, and pictures of Geoff fucking Hurst and how West Ham won the world cup. No fucking thanks, I'd rather have Everton, or Stoke, or Liverpool etc, etc.....

With you all the way on this one.

Good luck to them, give me Hammers fans every day over the gobby bastards from White Hart Lane or the Whiney Tarquins from the Emirates.

Bilic and Pochetino are excellent coaches. If we didn't have Pep coming in the summer I'd take either, along with Howes of Bournemouth. Along with Ranieri the top four coaches in the Prem.... and I include MP in that number.

Bilic and Pochetino are excellent coaches. If we didn't have Pep coming in the summer I'd take either, along with Howes of Bournemouth. Along with Ranieri the top four coaches in the Prem.... and I include MP in that number.

4 good choices, all better and far more flexible than the 'corpse'.

4 good choices, all better and far more flexible than the 'corpse'.
he might be over 60 but if you were to use that term to his face he would throw you about like a rag doll ,fucking shithouses using words like that shithouse thing to say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.