West Ham United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

We played really well against a difficult side. We should have had more goals, but didn't take some quite good chances.

West Ham are a good side but apart from their goal, the one Ederson saved & the one when Antonio was through I can't remember them creating much else.

Erling was having an off day, but stuck with it and eventually got his goal. Doku, Bernardo, Walker all excellent. Great save from Ederson. Couldn't fault any of our players today though. We are beating teams without hitting top gear yet, we are going to get better, when we do the other teams are going to be fucked.

I hope not, he looked a class act today, he would he a superb asset in our team.

Phillips out and him in, is a huge upgrade.
If he is cleared and we do still wish to sign him, then I think it could hinge on Bernardo’s situation next summer. Paqueta has been outstanding for them in our last two meetings, and with the clause known, it wouldn’t be the hardest thing to negotiate.

Erling's celebration pretty much personified the feeling of relief.

West Ham will challenge for top 4 if thy can keep up that play.

Doku is frightening and I am excited to watch him.

As soon as we rolled the rotation roulette board when Alvarez and Bernardo started popping up earlier, I was struggling to keep as an observer. God knows what West Ham players were thinking on the pitch when everyone started turning up everywhere. It was quite comical when Nunes and Doku were tripping over each other though as they clearly have a lot more work to do to adapt to the roll the dice moment.

Excellent win against tough opposition away, it could've been easier had we taken the chances in the first half but won't complain too much as the response in the second half was superb.

Played well enough considering injuries and the break. Hammers also played well, they're a good side.

Looks like we absolutely nailed our summer business.

All together now..never felt more like singing the blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.