West Ham United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

It sounds daft saying this as it's only the fifth game but that is a big win. West Ham have been flying, first game back from the hated international break, going a goal down and their keeper having the sort of game keepers always seem to have against us. After all that we still win 3-1. Key players injured, great ones gone, new players bedding in and we've won our first five games. Wonderful.

Last edited:
Never felt more like singing the blues, City win, United lose...
tumblr_mo9euhQGkZ1sr9dz2o1_500.gif

Anyone giving Ederson a hard time on this forum again should be BANNED by the mods.

You're thick as fuck if you think he's anything less than world class. Also to the bellends slagging Haaland and others at half time.

Please fuck off. You don't deserve to be watching this football being a ****.
Im not keen on anyone getting a ban, but I agree that some folk do flap like a fanny!!

I don't mind passion, but you got curb it a bit.

Excellent game
We played really well
Doku and Bernie outstanding
Had it not been for their keeper having an absolute worldie that would have been at least 6
Haaland worked his nuts off and never gave up
I made the mistake of visiting the match day forum at half time…my God we have some dreadful followers (NB can’t call these cunts fans!)
Day made perfect by the result at the swamp
I’m a very happy man this evening!

Really do hope that Paqueta is ultimately cleared and we can sign him. Incredibly strong player, both physically and technically, and he’d flourish in our midfield. Silly, silly boy if the allegations are true.
Still had to get his dubious late booking in!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.