West Ham United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Imagine if Haaland could start scoring with his head. He would get 70 goals a season.
Rico Lewis stand up and take a bow.
Kova filling in the best in the world boot.
Fantastic save from Eddie.
Great assist from Nunes.
Plenty of life left in Kev and Gundogan legs. IT'S GREAT BEING A BLUE. CTID
So many options, games and opportunities for all the squad this season.

R & R for KdB, Kova, Bernard, Rodders, in fact all the squad, will help to keep everyone fresh,hungry and involved.

With victories in the legal cases, this could be the most momentous season in our long and illustrious history.

Not in my lifetime....ha ha
stupid is as stupid says !!

Grealish did really well for his cameo but still needs to work on his finishing
Nunes best position is on the left wing; did really well there. Would like to see more of them there. I don't think he can make it in midfield otherwise.
Rico is consistent which lovely
Halaand is an incredible striker.
I don't think Doku is going to make it here; he has reached his capabilities and I'd rather see him come on as a sub when Oscar Bob returns. Ideally, I would like him sold in the future.
gvardiol and Dias have been very shaky so far to the season

Overall, though we have such an amazing squad when you think of it; still missing Foden, Oscar Bob, John stones. I'm glad we did not buy anybody this transfer window. Our squad is already complete.

Really?! He was fine yesterday in a position where he looks uncomfortable.

I get that he is inconsistent. Wingers are like that. He's fine and he is improving.

Thought it was hilarious when Haaland put the ball up his shirt after the game. Walked over to Grealish and tapped him on his shoulder. Haaland then pointed to his stomach and they both creased up laughing.

Random thoughts....

The players are clearly getting used to the new tweaks to the system. Regardless, we look very good.

Doku looks unnatural on the right. He played fairly well though. Maybe an area in which he can develop.

Very happy for Nunes after his assist. He was clearly chuffed to bits and seemed to appreciate his team mates acknowledging what he did.

Thought Gvardiol was scratchy at times but the way he defended that early cross to the back post was high quality.

West Ham are a good team. It would not surprise me to see them in top 8 and take several points from top teams.

Yesterday I tried to keep an eye on Rico whilst the game was going on (difficult not to follow the ball). He was popping up in the 6, 8 and 10 positions regularly as well as the 2 he was playing. He even slipped into the 9 for his one chance.

I'm trying not to get too ott with his performances, but I can't compare him to Kyle now. Unless the opposition play a speedster out wide there is no need for Kyle to start. He has strength and hopefully still speed, but Rico is more integral to the team, and his decision making is getting better by the week.. As I say it it doesn't sound right, but nevertheless, I think it's true.

On Doku, I think he needs a little more time under Pep but he is good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.