West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

At the end of the day, delighted with the point, the fight back.

But someone go explain this no substitutions thing. Chasing a win, beeding a goal, why the hell not bring some freah legs on and try something different. Most of the time, when we needed to win, and pep made no substitutions, we did not go on to win. Can't say for certain but it does feel like substitutions have won us more games than not when needed.
fresh legs for next week...foden and sterling vs Villa possibly? - may just be trying to preserve what he has left of a squad

If Liverpool lose on Tuesday we're champions without kicking a ball.
It’s not a foregone conclusion on Tuesday. Liverpool have looked knackered for a few weeks. 120 minutes v Chelsea won’t help that. It’s Southampton’s final home game. If they can’t give Liverpool a game on Tuesday they never will.

It's in our own hands...that is so crucial. Doesn't matter now if Liverpool score 10 against the crap two teams they have to play. The fans support will be massive next week...come on City.

Jesus Christ. That display was unrecognisable from our last two matches. I can’t remember the last time we were that much of a shambles at the back. I confess at half-time I would’ve taken a draw but once we got the penalty I got greedy and thought we done something marvellous. It wasn’t a terrible penalty I guess but kind of summed up our day. The good thing is it all still remains in our hands even if Southampton do capitulate to a 7,8 or 9 nil drubbing at the hands of the entitled ones.

now nervy about villa and if we play like THAT again. Come on blues.

Disappointed that it will probably go to the last day but WHU away was always going to be tough.
It is what it is and still in our hands with that draw.
Just hope we can get one or two defenders back for Villa.
Love this club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.