West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

I think we started cautious so as not to lose possession and give West Ham chances. That went wrong. Great to come back but oh, Mahrez - the keeper made it obvious which way he was going, or did Mahrez make it obvious for the keeper? And I want to see the freeze frame to see if any of the defenders who got to the rebound were in the penalty area.

Its frustrating because 9/10 times he scores but for some crazy reason he went the same side as his last pens, Fabianski read it.

He's scored some big pens for us recently (Dortmund, Spurs, Arsenal) so it is what it Is, we go again.

However, Kyle Walker said on Radio he hasn't given up playing again this season, I hope hes fit enough to play againts Villa because Zinchenko, Ferna and Cancelo are all midfielders playing in defense

We have 7 days rest until our next game, whilst Villa play on Wednesday evening, we should beat them comfortable at home.
Thursday I think.

Will be nice getting one over Gerrard again.

Torturing him for 90 + minutes with renditions of "Steve Gerrard,Gerrard,skippled on his......"

Villa are 12th place 46 points behind us.

We have a full week to recharge.

Going to be a great Day for us.

The Rags and Dippers are on here in force today. For a moment I thought I had stumbled into the match thread!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.