West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

There is no way Zinchenko will start against Villa. I would also say Fernandinho shouldn't be anywhere near a CB starting spot if Ake is fit next week.
Lots going on in Zinnys head but even in normal circumstances he shouldn't be anywhere near the first team in big games. Ake is a much better option.

KDB has missed as many for us as Mahrez has. Either of them could have scored or missed it.
Fair enough. I still maintain Kev was a better player to take it, whether he scored or missed it (even though I think Kev more likely scores it in this situation), for the reasons I outlined in another post.

Positives - Good result with a patched up defence, away against a difficult team fighting for a place in Europe.

Negatives - The disgusting reaction of sadly what is a large number of idiots on here slagging off a team and manager that have given us the best days of our lives EVER following City, when things aren't quite going how they seem to think we have a god-given right to expect them to go.

Watching the team makes me proud to be a Blue. Listening to you lot makes me ashamed.
Never ever slagged off Pep....so no idea where you got that one from...Id defend Pep no matter what.
I said our back 4 looks vulnerable- is that incorrect? Ferna is one of my all time favourites but even though its a patched up defence we look vulnerable - fact
No one ever thinks we have a god given right....Im not sure where you are getting that from......

We got away with one there, they focused on our weak spots and it paid off for them in the first half.
I love Fernandinho, for what he's done for us, but he was awful and his mistakes almost cost us the title.

A great response in the second half though and we should've won the game really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.