West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

The players always give a good account to themselves so I will take the draw from the defeat we were facing at half time.

The only observation I may whisper with a very hushed tone is maybe Allison is tiny bit better then Ederson overall!
I don’t know if anyone agrees to this
Sorry but you are wrong. They are totally different. Allison could not play like Pep wants him too. He may be a better shot stopper but that is not why Eddie is here.

If the dippers lose on Tuesday we win the league before the Villa game..
Southampton wouldn't win that game if yer gave them a three goal start. How many times have they shipped nine fuckin' goals in a game. We have to beat Villa. Slippy Steve will probably turn up with two goalies and five centre backs and try to give his beloved Dippers the chance they RDAHMeedya crave.

I think at least one of them will start on the bench and that's without Robertson and Fabinho.

Klipperty will try and hedge his bets.
I don’t think he will play them. They only need to beat Southampton now and the last few weeks they have been awful. It will be an easy win for the dippers that and then on to next week. I think wolves will be an easy game for them too.

So far as I know he's not out there on the pitch. None of the Villa players will have anything like his motivation to piss on our chips. In a sense, this isn't even like QPR. It was our first PL title, every player was completely bricking it, Sergio more than anyone (that's been coming out loud and clear in the anniversary interviews of the last two weeks), and QPR had a relegation threat on the line.
Sure we could lose. In football, anything can happen. We play our game, we win. I will admit that the defence worries me. Including Ed.

No way I thought he still played?

But seriously mate I hope I'm wrong but it just seems like one of them things in football that is destined to happen. If we turn up we win like you say but I can already see the media wankathon up Gerrard and Liverpools arse.

Load of shit, mate. You can always tell a football ignoramus because they don’t understand the basics of substitutions. The reason we didn’t make any changes was because we completely bossed the second half and looked like scoring with every attack. Substitutions would have been daft because we didn’t need to make one and it could have disrupted us.
Nice one Dave that post alone will keep the fucker going for another hour ;-)

If you had offered me a draw before the game i would have been reasonably happy , if it was offered at half time i would have snatched your hand off , strange i am so pissed off that we got that draw , thanks Mahrez.
This is exactly how I feel. Villa at home, win and we're champions, I'd have take any week of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.