West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Thought it was done at HT. Great fightback. Credit to West Ham they didn't give De Bruyne a sniff. Rice just shadowed him.

So rocky at the back. For everyone bemoaning the Mahrez pen, just be glad Bowen didn't pass to Antonio when it was 2-1 and that Antonio didn't score when Ferny gave him the ball 1 on 1.

We were fortunate to get a point with a deflected goal and own goal.

How Pep didn't see that our back 4 was the wrong one I don't know. It got away with a few at Wolves and West Ham are much more effective.

Is there any way we can find another defender for Sunday? Ake for Ferny and Ake for Zinchenko would be ideal!

Tell you what, we will regret if we let Jesus go this summer ahead of Sterling.

His desire and intensity is a huge asset to us.

Desire and intensity isn't enough, ultimately he posed absolutely zero threat to the West Ham goal today other than drawing some kicks.

Jesus didn't start a league match from NYD to 10th April. How much longer is that streak going to be when we have Haaland, and Alvarez?

Him staying wouldn't benefit anyone.

Thought it was done at HT. Great fightback. Credit to West Ham they didn't give De Bruyne a sniff. Rice just shadowed him.

So rocky at the back. For everyone bemoaning the Mahrez pen, just be glad Bowen didn't pass to Antonio when it was 2-1 and that Antonio didn't score when Ferny gave him the ball 1 on 1.

We were fortunate to get a point with a deflected goal and own goal.

How Pep didn't see that our back 4 was the wrong one I don't know. It got away with a few at Wolves and West Ham are much more effective.

Is there any way we can find another defender for Sunday? Ake for Ferny and Ake for Zinchenko would be ideal!
Double Ake then ?

Personally I couldn't believe Ake isn't fit enough to start. Zinchenko was absolutely rubbish. Almost as bad as the the Leicester game where Albrighton tore him to shreds. Luckily Vinny shoots and we forget that.

And finally Foden not getting ANY game time is criminal. Imagine Mbappe Haaland or Vinicus being dropped for a crucial game. Sterling should have been on late v tired legs.

I like the fact we have rested Phil so I think full week of training and recovery will be enough for smashing shitty Gerrard’s team.
With all things that happened to us in the last couple weeks, bring some positivity to this forum, support the team, we got this.
Come on City!

Liverpool will win both of their games
The question will be have city got the bottle to see it through when destination is in their own hands ?
Why is the question even being asked given what we've achieved in the past decade?
A couple of weeks ago everyone was saying Liverpool would win their last 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.