West Ham United (A) - Sat 16th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, don't think we should have signed Nunes, or any player that "downs tools", if he's at all successful he'll do it to us when, inevitably, Barca (without a pot to piss in) come calling.
But you feel its OK for a chairman to back down on a deal that if a CL team make a bid of a certain value for him to not come good on the promise?

Not sure why so many think they’ll win. Getting ahead of themselves. Maybe the absence of Kev has them a little excited. They do know they’re playing the best team in the world right now. They’re at home I’ll give them that so I suppose its possible. A draw would be good result for them but a disappointing result for us.
I think a few results have gassed them up a bit, the brighton one in particular but if you actually watched the games both chelsea and brighton should have won convincingly in both of those games and even luton should have got a draw tbf, so fair play to them for being confident but their performances havent been exceptional in any of their games so far.

Just had a peek in kumb
They are very confident with over 75% thinking they’ll win.
Nothing wrong with high expectation considering their good start but there’s a few cocky bastards so I’m hoping for a convincing victory to remind them they are not there yet.
Perhaps they’ve heard Phillips is starting?

They've had a terrific start to the season. The results against Chelsea and Brighton will have certainly improved spirits and raised expectations.

City are a different kettle of fish though and if we play to our game, we will win.

We know how this will play out. They'll be compact and will just look to counter and make the most of set pieces. In previous campaigns it would be a game that could cause us issues but with our defensive structure now we're in a good place to deal with their speed on the counter and physicality from set pieces. I'd be looking to rest Akanji for Ake/Gvardiol to both play as they're superior in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.