West Ham United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread | Champions of England

444770568_777819044459840_8505771340156487507_n.jpg

Still trying to take it all in. In the meantime, very much looking forward to seeing the celebrations of blues around the world.

I'm so glad I can type this rather than speak it as my throat is killing me but fuck me it was worth it.
Ladies and Gentlemen what a fucking club we have .. everyone from the backroom staff medics owners manager and the players are fantastic.
We are now without a shadow of a doubt the best club/team the English league has ever seen...winning four in a row is a magnificent achievement and to do that on the back of winning the treble makes it even more special.
Hopefully we beat Trafford red Sox next week and create even more history with a double double.
All the media and our detractors can throw at us is the 115 but who really gives a fuck what the sad cunts think..I know I don't.
Every single player has stepped up and done what's needed when required..yesterday Phil proved why he's the best English player and Rod stepped up just when we needed him to settle any nerves..Bernie never stops running and every player gave their all.
To keep winning when you know a loss will probably end the title chances proves the character of our lads.
MANCHESTER CITY the CHAMPIONS of ENGLAND.
Four in a row...yessssssss.

4 in a row.
Beat that you red cartel mardarses.

The enormity of it is just sinking in. A couple of months ago we was third and hoping for a few snookers but we was relentless. Not lost in the league since early December? This team and this manager are absolute bullet proof.

This was the big one for me, this is the marker laid down, this is us saying we are the fuckin daddy.

Let the piss be boiled, let the dummies be spat, let every other word be 115, I really couldn't give a fuck. We are the champions. We are the best. We are history makers.

I'm so glad I can type this rather than speak it as my throat is killing me but fuck me it was worth it.
Ladies and Gentlemen what a fucking club we have .. everyone from the backroom staff medics owners manager and the players are fantastic.
We are now without a shadow of a doubt the best club/team the English league has ever seen...winning four in a row is a magnificent achievement and to do that on the back of winning the treble makes it even more special.
Hopefully we beat Trafford red Sox next week and create even more history with a double double.
All the media and our detractors can throw at us is the 115 but who really gives a fuck what the sad cunts think..I know I don't.
Every single player has stepped up and done what's needed when required..yesterday Phil proved why he's the best English player and Rod stepped up just when we needed him to settle any nerves..Bernie never stops running and every player gave their all.
To keep winning when you know a loss will probably end the title chances proves the character of our lads.
MANCHESTER CITY the CHAMPIONS of ENGLAND.
Four in a row...yessssssss.
Absolutely this. Congratulations to everyone at the club. Amazing achievement, feel so proud to be a blue.

4 in a row.
Beat that you red cartel mardarses.

The enormity of it is just sinking in. A couple of months ago we was third and hoping for a few snookers but we was relentless. Not lost in the league since early December? This team and this manager are absolute bullet proof.

This was the big one for me, this is the marker laid down, this is us saying we are the fuckin daddy.

Let the piss be boiled, let the dummies be spat, let every other word be 115, I really couldn't give a fuck. We are the champions. We are the best. We are history makers.
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.