West Ham United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread | Champions of England

doesn't even feel like much anymore
pep out, i want more of the thrill :D

on a more serious note, though, that was just the type of performance you want to see from a side like this in a situation like this. to calmly put games of some meaning away is the skill that makes clubs into all-time legends, and it takes years to hone. this one keeps evolving in that direction, and it is a pleasure to behold.

And would happily have sunk us into oblivion to save Leicester. The clubs Financial position at the time was so perilous relegation could have seen us under and hrs running around celebrating a goal that could have contributed to it, wanker.
A very strange take. A professional plays for the shirt.

A bit off topic - I wasn’t here this time last year, but I’m curious if the forum does a “best of” type post. I’d love to see everyone’s thoughts on player of the season, best goal, best game, unsung hero, best signing, etc. I know we’ve got another week before it would make sense.
Shhh, don’t tell anyone but I’ve already decided all of those things……..JOHN STONES of course. ;-)

It’s very magnanimous of you to come on here this evening, considering how disappointed you must feel.

The improvement in your team over the last few seasons has been clear to see, and your board must take a lot of credit for sticking with Arteta, when there were many calling for his dismissal.

There are worse teams we could have as our nearest challenger.
Some on here have slagged off Arteta. I don’t get that.

So....

1. 100 point season - never done before.
2. Domestic treble - never done before.
3. Treble - done once before (24 years before).
4. 4 league titles in a row - never done before.

Guaranteed it'll be mentioned but tainted by 115.
5- fishing for 1-1 all season and city still winning 4 to the 4 , priceless;)

Our closest family friends are Rags - from the UK. He told me today he couldn’t talk to me for four months…and why did I have to pick City. I was like, would you have picked Utd if you could pick a team today?!?!
Well , consider yourself baptized , it means welcome ;) wooooooshh

Arsenal at the Etihad where this title was won and lost.

Arsenal celebrating at the final whistle after getting a point said everything and made our players beleive we could do it.

That day we were there for the taking and a strong, top side would have given us the le coup fatal, they failed and it cost them the title.

Fortune favours the brave.

Thunderbirds Are Go Gif
Community Verified icon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.