West Ham United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, it goes back to before I was born then. Nice history lesson.

Actually my reason for not liking them isn't really a good one nor is it necessarily directly towards the club. I was born in Manchester but grew up mostly in London and grew up with a lot of West Ham fans, obviously they were young at the time too, so it's not like we had any sentimental reasons from decades ago. So I was always having back and forth with them and it kind of stayed with me that I liked seeing them get beat so I could have some ammunition as a kid.

Fair enough, it goes back to before I was born then. Nice history lesson.

Actually my reason for not liking them isn't really a good one nor is it necessarily directly towards the club. I was born in Manchester but grew up mostly in London and grew up with a lot of West Ham fans, obviously they were young at the time too, so it's not like we had any sentimental reasons from decades ago. So I was always having back and forth with them and it kind of stayed with me that I liked seeing them get beat so I could have some ammunition as a kid.
Understandable

Occasionally drink in the Piccadilly central on match days and the lad on the door there is a Hammer, top guy. Happy for their fans, watching their celebrations last night made me 10x as nervous/excited as I already was about Saturday

Occasionally drink in the Piccadilly central on match days and the lad on the door there is a Hammer, top guy. Happy for their fans, watching their celebrations last night made me 10x as nervous/excited as I already was about Saturday
Have to say, I was very envious of those Hammers fans last night. It must have been one hell of a buzz for them. I'd imagine there was quite a bit of ale sunk in downtown Prague post game. Hopefully, the blues who have travelled out to Budapest will have similar cause for celebration on saturday night.

Have to say, I was very envious of those Hammers fans last night. It must have been one hell of a buzz for them. I'd imagine there was quite a bit of ale sunk in downtown Prague post game. Hopefully, the blues who have travelled out to Budapest will have similar cause for celebration on saturday night.
Budapest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.